PDA

View Full Version : Full 5e Party Looking For DM - Thursday Evenings @ 6PM CST

Overnuke
June 15th, 2020, 00:06
Hello,

Have 4-5 players who are looking to start a new campaign. We're currently running Curse and Hoard, and have already finished Princes. The plan was to run Storm King's Thunder but we're not locked into that. We would also be willing to start a campaign at level 5, possibly Mad Mage or something that goes to 15+. We use Discord and are a rather chill group of PC gamers who have taken up D&D a few months back. Ideally we'd need you to have an FG Ultimate license as we all run the demo.

If you're interested just reply here or PM me, and we'll figure out the details.

Thank you

-Nuke

UnequalLabor
June 15th, 2020, 00:35
I constructed a game world, but I'm super old school tabletop (I worked with TSR in the 90s doing demos and the like) but I'm nastalgic for the games in the 70s and 80s that I never actually played. I have a lot of experience as a DM, playtester, beta tester, GM and player from blue and red books through 3rd ed. I'm looking to run a 5e game and I have a homebrew, fairly liberal, setting.

What sort of game are you looking for? My current plan is to start a bunch of 2-3rd level characters in a Gygax-esque"Westmarch" style setting. 5th level characters are probably no problem if you're married to them.

Here's my onesheet
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1fPGMjfNTib59WC5UnFFdJL5PzmfOw6_b

Also, I have FGU, but have never run in it and have no clue how to do it in theory so it'd probably be Voice-chat based until I figure it out.

Overnuke
June 15th, 2020, 02:25
We're not necessarily married to D&D campaign books, but they are usually fully fleshed out. We could always try your homebrew and if its not a fit maybe try something else. We like a mix of combat and roleplay, say 60/40 on the combat side. I tried your onesheet but its protected.