PDA

View Full Version : Best lines...

Oberoten
April 22nd, 2007, 22:13
Since all of us who host gets a nice logfile for our effort... I have to ask : What are YOUR best lines logged?

The funniest, the meanest... the downright creepiest. The lines you just HAD to give the player a little reward for?

<Exagerated gestures of Sadness and horror>
"NOOOOO, he killed Gommar!? ... wait a moment... I don't LIKE Gommar. Un-No that."<Wild snickering.>

<James holding a knife close to a very uncomfortable area>
"This little piggie went to market, this little piggie went home... and you my little piggie will answer my questions or never wee again"

<Hannah's father, in dire need of a test subject>
"Sweetie... Please stop struggling, you will be better of like this anyway and if you just STOP strugling the pain will be over with much faster."

<Neotech-Game Jank Sannings, rockstar for hire>
"It is SUCH a chore... EVERYONE wants a piece of the Jank." "Well, those corp ninjas out there are very litteral about it. Less posing, more running."

mr_h
April 23rd, 2007, 18:17
We use voice comms, so it's rare that we have anything in the chat logs. However, occasionally my players will make stupid rolls appropiate to the situation. I just happened to catch one (keep in mind that in TSSI, 100 is the best you can get)

https://supernovagaming.com/~mrh/GetDown.jpg

drkknight32
April 23rd, 2007, 22:13
Can't find the exact chat log, but it went something like this:

The party was interrogating a dwarf who was hung upside down from some rope. The wizard was doing the questioning.

Julia: "You better tell me what I want to know or else my fighter friend here is going to cut that arm of yours off and beat you with it"

<Dwarf spits in Julias face>

<Julia bursts into tears>

Julia: "HE SPIT ON ME!!"

kimba
April 27th, 2007, 23:56
Can't find the exact chat log, but it went something like this:
The party was interrogating a dwarf who was hung upside down from some rope. The wizard was doing the questioning.
Julia: "You better tell me what I want to know or else my fighter friend here is going to cut that arm of yours off and beat you with it"
<Dwarf spits in Julias face>
<Julia bursts into tears>
Julia: "HE SPIT ON ME!!"

This has to be one of the funniest things I ever read - I suppose she missed her bluff roll! ROFLMAO

kepli
May 13th, 2007, 13:07
OMG that is hillareous :))

drkknight32
July 24th, 2008, 14:21
This happened about a day ago in a random one shot session. The party is supposed to be part of this organizaiton that's basically trying to take down this other organization. They're supposed to attack three places simaltaneously so they get a time turner device similar to the one that Hermione got in Harry Potter. Item was given to them by a friend.

Cadmus: Alright, we finished with this place. Let's move onto the final spot.
Keavy: *Takes out time turner device and starts to use it*
DM: *It's broken for some reason. There doesen't seem to be any magic left in it.*
Keavy: Crap...
Fafnir: It's ok...we'll just return it. Did we get a receipt?