PDA

View Full Version : LFP (2) - FGU 5e PST for weekday game

Bumgurgle
June 14th, 2020, 19:27
FG License: FGU Ultimate - you don't need to purchase FGU
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: PST
Day of Week: Ideally Thursday's @ 7:00

Looking to start campaign with weekly games of 3-4 hours.
Voice: Discord
Music: Syrinscape

Roleplay/Combat: 50/50 - I prefer character driven story lines, but will adapt to player needs/wants. I just want everyone to enjoy themselves and get what they're looking for out of it.

Players needed: I have 2 setup. Looking for 2-3 more to round out the group.
Levels & Equipment: Looking to start at level 6 - no magic to start, but this will quickly change in game.

The games will be focused around, but not always in, the City State of Garradon: A single city in 4 parts. Fat Side, where the rich live in wide open avenues and clean streets. Skank Side where the masses live. Narrow streets and toppling structures built as need arises. Collarton, those who live outside the walls and its laws. And Underneath. The warrens of tunnels, caves, sewers and past civilizations the city was built upon. All divided and combined by The Bridge. The road connecting and dividing all.

PerniciousPilfer
June 14th, 2020, 20:00
Sounds very interesting.

I would like to join if there is still room.

I have 5E and FG experience.

Thanks

Bumgurgle
June 14th, 2020, 22:23
Yep! There's space. It looks like I have 3 lined up, you would make 4. Are you available for a session 0 this Thursday @ 7:00 PM PST?

Lazybones1969
June 15th, 2020, 00:54
The time slot and game type also work for me. I am new to FG but have been fiddling around with Unity for a few months now. I have been playing D&D since Basic and have a fair amount of experience with 5e. I can make the session 0 if you still have room.

UnequalLabor
June 15th, 2020, 01:01
I could be interested, what'll round out the party?

mooftak
June 15th, 2020, 01:56
I would also be available to join. New to FG, have played a few sessions of D&D adventurer's league in my local store.

EmptyOwl
June 15th, 2020, 14:05
Heyya,

Full up? If not, I'd be interested in playing.

-Thanks!