PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age Based Campaign (JUN2020)

Tevinter Magister
June 14th, 2020, 19:07
Hello everyone, I am new to FG and still learning the basics.

However, I would love to start a Dragon Age based campaign (around D&D 5E) and DM one in the future.
I am quite familiar with Dragon Age lore and would love to introduce people more to the rich history and even meet other fans.
Please let me know if you're interested in a campaign.

Message me at andrew.kullman73@gmail or here alternatively.
I will likely respond to e-mails much quicker though. Thank You

Christopher B
June 16th, 2020, 20:27
Are you looking to DM?

Tevinter Magister
June 17th, 2020, 01:00
Yes, I have a few ideas for a campaign. Mostly something set during the Fourth Blight which occurred some 400 years before the Mage Rebellion and Inquisition.
There's enough backstory to at least tie into existing lore, but also enough room to create a few campaigns.

Naurien
June 18th, 2020, 18:15
Hey, which timezone would this be in?

Tevinter Magister
June 18th, 2020, 19:57
Hey, which timezone would this be in?

I myself am in UTC-8 (Alaska), but I'm comfortable enough to work with any timezone. As my sleep schedule is so wacked out with working between days and graveyards.
But I only work about two or three days a week.

Naurien
June 18th, 2020, 21:15
Wow, this probably won't work, I'm in Europe UTC+2 :D

Tevinter Magister
June 18th, 2020, 21:27
Wow, this probably won't work, I'm in Europe UTC+2 :D

Like I said, I work graveyard shifts and my sleep schedule is wack. It's not unusual for me to be up in the wee-hours of the morning or late-hours of night.
So I'm more than willing to accommodate other people's shifts. And there's no reason I couldn't run a European campaign and a separate campaign for my fellow Americans (and Canadians).

Naurien
June 18th, 2020, 22:08
Like I said, I work graveyard shifts and my sleep schedule is wack. It's not unusual for me to be up in the wee-hours of the morning or late-hours of night.
So I'm more than willing to accommodate other people's shifts. And there's no reason I couldn't run a European campaign and a separate campaign for my fellow Americans (and Canadians).

Well, okay. I'm definitely still interested. I love 5e, I love Dragon Age. I have been looking for a new group for ages.

If we can somehow make it work for everybody I would certainly love to try. I work full time though (sometimes even Saturday, although I want to quit that eventually), so only available in the evening (so I guess mornings/noon for you?) or on weekends.

Tevinter Magister
June 19th, 2020, 07:31
Well, okay. I'm definitely still interested. I love 5e, I love Dragon Age. I have been looking for a new group for ages.

If we can somehow make it work for everybody I would certainly love to try. I work full time though (sometimes even Saturday, although I want to quit that eventually), so only available in the evening (so I guess mornings/noon for you?) or on weekends.

I'll let you know when I have something up. At this point, I'm a rookie player. But I'm pouring a lot of times into the books for 5E (which I'll likely base my campaign on).
So best case I'll have a campaign up by August, worst case October.

Jaust
June 19th, 2020, 08:06
Hey, I'm a relatively seasoned DM that's actually never been a player. I'm not familiar with Dragon Age, however I'd love to learn through playing.

I'm a 27yo male, and available every evening after 9pm to 2am (GMT-4 Florida)

If you're still looking for players I'd totally be down.

Tevinter Magister
June 19th, 2020, 08:43
Hey, I'm a relatively seasoned DM that's actually never been a player. I'm not familiar with Dragon Age, however I'd love to learn through playing.

I'm a 27yo male, and available every evening after 9pm to 2am (GMT-4 Florida)

If you're still looking for players I'd totally be down.

Hey man, appreciate the response. I saw you also e-mailed me. So I'll reply to you there just because it's easier for me to manage correspondence there.

Coffers
June 19th, 2020, 10:37
What days and times are you planning to play?

Naurien
June 19th, 2020, 19:19
I'll let you know when I have something up. At this point, I'm a rookie player. But I'm pouring a lot of times into the books for 5E (which I'll likely base my campaign on).
So best case I'll have a campaign up by August, worst case October.

Perfect! I have some experience (been playing for about 5-6 years and have DMed about a year as well), if there's any question about something I'll gladly help! Take your time, don't rush things :)

Tevinter Magister
June 19th, 2020, 19:41
What days and times are you planning to play?

That's TBD at this point. I'm going to have games by August though

Tevinter Magister
June 19th, 2020, 19:43
Here's the discord server I have established, anyone feel free to join: https://discord.gg/tvmGr5