PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight or Saturday Game Tue-Sat PDT US Time Zone, Pref. Not 5e

Squdgy
June 14th, 2020, 18:24
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a game that isn't D&D 5e. I'd prefer Pathfinder 2E or Deadlands but I'm up for whatever. I'm running 2 games right now and I'm missing being a player.
FG License: Unity Ultimate FGC:NA
Time Zone: PDT (US Pacific) but I'm super willing to play in other time zones as well.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly or bi weekly, I'm free Tuesday- Thursday after 4:30 Pacific OR Saturdays from 7AM to 2 PM Pacific
Term: I'd prefer a longer/consistent group.
Voice: I've currently got discord and I can download whatever the group is using.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 2e or Deadlands, but I'm up for whatever that isn't 5e.
Game System Experience: I've been playing games off and on since I was 9. I've played and am running 5e, played 3.5, deadlands, Paranoia, and a tiny bit of pathfinder 1e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'd consider myself adequate at using FGU but I still have a lot to learn.

Character Type Preferred: None
About me: I enjoy playing in balanced or story based games. I try to get into the characters and fun of the whole thing but not be too much. I enjoy playing and am looking forward to being a PC again lol.
I'm really laid back and my goal is to just have fun.

Thanks so much for checking out my post!