PDA

View Full Version : LFP Pathfinder 2e looking for 1 player to join starting campaign

LuckyTim
June 14th, 2020, 07:19
Hello,

Party is full, thanks for applying. If a new spot opens I will contact applicants before making a new post

FG License: FG Unity Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder 2e

Time Zone: GMT+3
Day of week and time: Saturday starting at 5pm, 3-4 hour sessions.
If new game, planned start date: 20th of june at 5pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Aim is 50/50 mix, but depending on players actions could be more or less.
Number of Players in game & needed: 1 more player needed to fill a party of 4.
Character starting level & equipment: level 1. Current party consists of a wizard, monk and sorcerer.
Character restrictions: Core rulebook, for now. No chaotic evil characters.

Details of your scenario: The PCs are a group of adventures that have come together to fulfill their own desire. The Wizard is seeking out knowledge, sorcerer is seeking out new experiences and wealth for his impoverished noble house, monk seeks out approval from others that she is a strong warrior and is looking to make her name known across the land.

About me:
I'm a 26 year old guy from Finland. I’ve around 4 years of experience running TTRPGs. I enjoy running games with a good mix of combat, exploration and role-playing for a cohesive group.
As a GM I value the party's freedom above all else, they are free to pursue their goal, solve their problems their own way or decide to not get involved.
Players must understand however that their actions have in game consequences. I will not stop the party from doing things that could result in their characters dying, but I will try to make sure that they understand that risk is there.