PDA

View Full Version : Own Images & Image Group

Hyperventilator
June 13th, 2020, 20:42
Hello!

I've just uploaded my own images to Fantasy Ground Classic, and FG automatically put them in different image groups seemingly in random. I don't like how it distributed them, and I would like to move my images to different image groups according to my preference. How would I do that?

I'm using Classic Ultimate and the 5E ruleset. The images are all in the same campaign images folder.

Cheers

Zacchaeus
June 13th, 2020, 21:02
Open your images folder in FG and in the top box create whatever groups you want for your images. Then, with the top window expanded, and the bottom window showing the images drag the image and drop it onto the group you want.

Note that if you add images to the campaign/images folder they will automatically go into whatever group you have selected at the time.

Hyperventilator
June 13th, 2020, 21:22
Open your images folder in FG and in the top box create whatever groups you want for your images. Then, with the top window expanded, and the bottom window showing the images drag the image and drop it onto the group you want.

Note that if you add images to the campaign/images folder they will automatically go into whatever group you have selected at the time.

Worked like a charm. Hats off to you, sir!