PDA

View Full Version : "The one taker" fantasy grounds campaign

Runzin
June 13th, 2020, 19:57
im starting a FG campaign and am new to this program so i'm just touching base on any interest in this game or help I can get to get this off the ground

I will be looking at gaming times 6am GMT (that's 6pm NZ) again just a thought I have over 20 years experience with rpgs and am beginning to look at fantasy grounds for my campaign any thoughts please send them to me thank you

Moderator: Moved to Looking for Group.

Zacchaeus
June 13th, 2020, 20:02
You should probably explain what you mean by 'The one taker'.

Runzin
June 13th, 2020, 22:26
ok as a reply to you question Zacchaeus "The one taker" is a campaign module based around an entity void planet that is sweeping across the galaxy reaping planets and its inhabitants of its resources, basically an insane bad guy that is enslaving the worlds that he/it touches and turning them into his/its ideal one mind, kind of taking away freedoms . Not a new concept but I don't want to give away to much again just getting my head around this program, the game system is pretty much sorted . thank you

Zacchaeus
June 14th, 2020, 00:36
That then brings up the question of what ruleset you will be using. You need to provide a little more info if you want players to respond.