PDA

View Full Version : FGU problems

Gamemage77
June 13th, 2020, 00:16
Having two problems. 1: cannot create new weapons in items. I type weapon in the type box but the boxes for damage, etc do not appear. I have also tried all the other boxes, no luck.
2: Advanced Bestiary the icon for the templates does not appear on the right side. The module shows up in the library but I am unable to do anything with it, even after loading it.

Kelrugem
June 13th, 2020, 00:41
Having two problems. 1: cannot create new weapons in items. I type weapon in the type box but the boxes for damage, etc do not appear. I have also tried all the other boxes, no luck.
2: Advanced Bestiary the icon for the templates does not appear on the right side. The module shows up in the library but I am unable to do anything with it, even after loading it.

Do you run any extensions? Because I can't replicate your errors :) (about the advanced bestiary: To get the button in the sidebar, you have to activate it in the library (see its top, under NPC templates) by clicking on the small circle next to it)

EDIT: Oh, write Weapon with a big W in the type field, otherwise you won't get the extra boxes :) (yes, not the best way to put this case sensitive)

Gamemage77
June 14th, 2020, 17:49
Thank you very much. The information helped. Both are working now.