PDA

View Full Version : Product not showing in library in Fantasy Grounds Unity.

cds29
June 11th, 2020, 22:47
Hey I recently purchased the Scarred Lands Player's Guide. After downloading it I tried to load it in Fantasy Grounds Unity and though the product code appears in the vault, shows to download during hte update progress, is tagged Fantasy Grounds Unity on the store site, it doesn't appear in my modules so I can load it. I have core Fantasy Grounds and tested to see if the download worked for that version of the program and I was able to see it in the modules and load it in Fantasy Grounds Core. Any help would be appreciated.

Zacchaeus
June 11th, 2020, 22:51
Try deleting the file in the vault and update FGU again.

cds29
June 11th, 2020, 23:20
I just deleted the file and and had Fantasy Grounds redownload it. Same issue. It appears in the vault but not in the library so I can load it.

LordEntrails
June 12th, 2020, 00:34
And you are using the correct ruleset? Repeats in a new campaign that uses no extensions?

Moon Wizard
June 12th, 2020, 01:20
Just pushed a new build of the product, because it looked like there was a problem with the version stored in the patch system. Please try updating again, and let me know if you have same issue.

Regards,
JPG

cds29
June 12th, 2020, 01:23
Correct. I'm using the 5e ruleset and I've made a second campaign with the 5e ruleset with no extensions and the Scarred Land Player's Guide doesn't appear in the module library to load.

Edit: Just updated again per Moon Wizard's post. My original campaign with the base extension loaded still doesn't load it and the campaign with no extensions isn't loading it either. Sorry, its just not liking the Unity version of the program.

Moon Wizard
June 12th, 2020, 01:58
Can you try one more time? It looked like the patch system was hung up on some bad data that I just cleaned out.

Regards,
JPG

cds29
June 12th, 2020, 02:08
Yes I now can load the Scarred Lands Player's Guide in both my regular and the test campaign I made. Thank you very much.