PDA

View Full Version : LF1P 5E Homebrew Ebberon / Spelljammer

SailorLovins
June 11th, 2020, 19:41
I have one spot open for a long term campaign I have designed. The time slot is every Thursday from 12pm Central to 4pm Central. This is a homebrew sandbox campaign I have designed with many different 5E sourcebooks. I am seeking players who have good teamwork skills and enjoy roleplay as much as combat strategy and escape room puzzle concepts. This campaign encourages creative backstory generation and rewards for good roleplay and imaginative solutions to problems. The players are currently level 3 and 4, your character will start at level 3. I use a lot of player resources such as Character Options: Talents, Psionics, and many races to choose from. I would like to speak with you to make sure we are compatible for each other and you are compatible with the rest of the party. The rest of the players absolutely love the story that has progressed so far and I am very satisfied with the outcome of the campaign in general. There is no rail roading, as I am mostly an Improv DM and love developing my material based on the players. You can get ahold of me here or on my facebook at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010067569617

Jeff Lovins

JFuentes
June 16th, 2020, 17:16
I know that this is a bit of a late response to this post, but I am interested. Is there still a spot available?