PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars (Fantasy Flight)) Interest? USMDT -6

srbongo
June 10th, 2020, 01:59
Hi everyone,

Looking to run some Star Wars from Fantasy Flight games. Tentative plan is to run introduction material from each setting over several one-shots. If players are still interested we can begin a regular group.

Fantasy Flight Games made a pretty sweet Star Wars TTRPG that I never got to run as much as I wanted. If you've never played it you owe it to yourself to, it's lightweight and allows for even the most mundane combat encounter to have fun roleplay. It's fun and sci-fi, plus Star Wars!

I'm an experienced GM that runs two PFRPG games weekly through FG. I'm looking for an easy going set of one-offs with the potential to get into a twice a month or so regular meet up. I'm free many evenings and am willing to play when available. Players will need a license for Fantasy Grounds Classic and Discord will be used but I also make frequent use of the chat feature in FG.

Looking for 2-4 players ideally - beginners welcome.

punisher5150
June 10th, 2020, 04:52
Hi everyone,

Looking to run some Star Wars from Fantasy Flight games. Tentative plan is to run introduction material from each setting over several one-shots. If players are still interested we can begin a regular group.

Fantasy Flight Games made a pretty sweet Star Wars TTRPG that I never got to run as much as I wanted. If you've never played it you owe it to yourself to, it's lightweight and allows for even the most mundane combat encounter to have fun roleplay. It's fun and sci-fi, plus Starwars!

I'm an experienced GM that runs two PFRPG games weekly through FG. I'm looking for an easy going set of one-offs with the potential to get into a twice a month or so regular meet up. I'm free many evenings and am willing to play when available. Players will need a license for Fantasy Grounds Classic and Discord will be used but I also make frequent use of the chat feature in FG.

I am interested in this. But I will be out of town for the next 3 weeks with limited internet. If the game is starting after that, or perhaps a could jump in
on another one-shot that would be great! I have both FGC and FGU, ultimate and discord.

srbongo
June 10th, 2020, 15:58
Great! I'm sure we can accommodate that. We'll be in touch, safe travels.

Detroitus
June 11th, 2020, 14:05
I'm also interested. I've never played this Star Wars game, but I've been wanting to try it out. Any notion of when you were planning to start?

srbongo
June 11th, 2020, 16:49
I'm also interested. I've never played this Star Wars game, but I've been wanting to try it out. Any notion of when you were planning to start?

Awesome! Right now it depends on player availability, perhaps a couple weeks.

Achernar22
June 12th, 2020, 01:06
Not sure if you were looking at Saturday nights? Love to join.

Biggles61
June 14th, 2020, 00:01
I'm interested. I haven't role played in years and looking to get back in. I picked up the Star Wars RPG as a reference for the Star Wars Legion miniatures game and just opened it. You are talking about the 30th anniversary edition? I'm new to FG, in CST and real flexible on time.

Tevinter Magister
June 14th, 2020, 19:04
Hello! I'd be interested in a Star Wars based campaign. :)
I am learning FG's layout and a short campaign sounds perfect to me.
Admittedly, I'm learning it only so I can later DM for a Dragon Age campaign later.

Please message me at [email protected], or alternatively here. I'll likely respond to the e-mail quickly though.
Thank you.

srbongo
June 15th, 2020, 05:01
Not sure if you were looking at Saturday nights? Love to join.

Saturdays are very hard for me, unfortunately, at this point I doubt I can pay then.

srbongo
June 15th, 2020, 05:08
I'm interested. I haven't role played in years and looking to get back in. I picked up the Star Wars RPG as a reference for the Star Wars Legion miniatures game and just opened it. You are talking about the 30th anniversary edition? I'm new to FG, in CST and real flexible on time.

Great! We'd wouldnt be playing that Star Wars RPG, but the one with product lines around Edge of the Empire; Age of Rebellion; and Force and Destiny. Quite confusing, but the rules are astonishingly simple and flexible.

srbongo
June 15th, 2020, 05:09
Hello! I'd be interested in a Star Wars based campaign. :)
I am learning FG's layout and a short campaign sounds perfect to me.
Admittedly, I'm learning it only so I can later DM for a Dragon Age campaign later.

Please message me at [email protected], or alternatively here. I'll likely respond to the e-mail quickly though.
Thank you.

Wonderful, I will certainty do so when arranging.

srbongo
June 28th, 2020, 16:04
Update: Still have some slots open! Sounds like Sunday nights are a favorite. Start time would be ~5pm USMDT (-6).

7/10 Update: Game is now filled.

If you are still interested, feel free to send me a message here, or on Discord SrB#1492 and we'll see if there's slots open at that point or at least keep your name in.

Thanks!

NinkasiNinja
November 2nd, 2020, 05:06
What time/area? EST here (Michigan). I have not played Star Wars yet, but I have Star Wars: EotE Core and like 5 other supporting books on the way in the mail.

Koo
November 16th, 2020, 02:17
Hey jus wondering if these One shots are still going on?

Mikenelson28
November 28th, 2020, 00:50
I would be interested in giving it a shot if you still have room

Meatbag47
December 1st, 2020, 23:22
Hi Im new to TTRPG but FFG Star Wars is what has really drew me into it. I am interested in playing whenever you have available space!

rydeenee
December 3rd, 2020, 00:52
Do you need any players still?

biglavery
December 4th, 2020, 03:39
Are you still running this game? I am interested in online gaming due to the pandemic, but I want to play star wars. I don't see these rules sets and I find it hard to purchase Fantasy Grounds when they don't have what I am looking to play and run. Sci Fi...

srbongo
December 9th, 2020, 15:09
Unfortunately this game's filled as of now. I've received some Discord friend requests (from some of you I assume). Feel free to say 'hi' there and I'll keep you in mind if the group changes! If you havn't added me on Discord, go ahead and do so: SrB#1492