PDA

View Full Version : Paizo Account Sync problems

Lowell the GM
June 9th, 2020, 22:40
I am a long time Pathfinder GM, but am completely new to Fantasy Grounds. I bought an Ultimate license and I have most of the backlog of corebooks purchased as PDFs from the Paizo site. I synched my Paizo account and got a list of Product codes for all the books I own. How do I actually get the books on FG?? I added some of the books to my cart on the FG shop, but there was hardly any discount at checkout. I keep hearing that I am able to claim the books for free, but I see no evidence of this.

Side note: I can barely wrap around FG, so obviously I'm just missing something. I could use any help I can get.

LordEntrails
June 9th, 2020, 23:17
The discounts won't show up (so I've heard) until you actually go to check out. You don't have to hit the final Pay button, but you do need to be in check out.

Also, make sure you have the exact same product code from Paizo as you are buying from FG. They are listed on the bottom of the FG Store product page.

Trenloe
June 10th, 2020, 07:43
You don't get the FG products for free. You get the cost of the Paizo PDF reduced from your FG purchase. Details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/syncPaizoAccount.xcp

Put the FG products you own in PDF into your shopping cart and the PDF price will be discounted. If you do this with a product on sale you'll get the sale price discounted by the PDF price.

Lowell the GM
June 10th, 2020, 15:25
Thanks for the clarification, folks. I was clearly confused.