PDA

View Full Version : Can I adjust the frame size in the "Reference" section?

Sarteck
June 9th, 2020, 05:39
When we open the "Supplements" in the "Library" that we've downloaded, it opens a "Reference" window with the book printed and separated by chapters, like so:

https://i.imgur.com/nTV1HN7.jpg

See the bar in the middle that separates the index on the left from the content on the right? I'd like to be able to slide that to the left/right to adjust the sizes of the two frams. (Specifically, I'd like to make the content frame to the right larger.) Is there a way to do this that I'm just not seeing?

(Sorry for starting a new thread for such a small issue.)

Trenloe
June 9th, 2020, 07:59
You can't resize that without changing the ruleset code.

LordEntrails
June 9th, 2020, 17:02
What I do is click the object icon (top left corner) and pop out the Reference Manual Page to it's own window. You can then resize that window as desired and use the navigate buttons at the bottom to go next/prev.

Sarteck
June 9th, 2020, 17:17
Thanks Trenloe, LordEntrails. It's no huge issue, it just seemed like something that would work, and I was wondering if I was doing something wrong, hah.

@LE, that's essentially what I ended up doing. It's not big deal doing it that way, either, I'm just used to everything I use being able to resize everything is all, even stuff that doesn't make sense.

Thanks again, guys. Still looking forward to full release!