PDA

View Full Version : New to FG. LFG.

FCSchilling
June 9th, 2020, 05:25
I just started play DnD5e again at my local adventure league when the virus shut everything down, so I知 trying to learn FG. I live in south Florida so I知 on EST. I have a pretty flexible schedule most nights and I can pretty reliably make it to games scheduled after 6:00 pm EST. I知 a quick to pick up on things and I知 eager to start adventuring again.

I currently purchased FG unity, but I can easily acquire FG classic if needed.

RalphJB
June 11th, 2020, 07:20
I'm down to join if you find a group. I'm a new player to DnD 5E as well, and have been dying to find a new group since my last one disbanded. I'm in NY, so I'm also EST.

Jinjeet
June 11th, 2020, 21:04
Hi Ralph,
I am starting a campaign next week. FCSchilling has joined our Discord server, as well as one other person. Here is the channel link: https://discord.gg/W8YUH9

Feel free to pop in and chat with us.

Cheers!

grandwarmaster
June 13th, 2020, 15:11
Hey, guys, I am interested in joining a group as well, and wouldn't mind finding a discord group as well.

Pennethkarm
June 13th, 2020, 15:27
Hello all :) Im new to Fantasy Ground but not D&D and am looking for a group playing at European Friendly times, Im in the UK. I would like to learn more
about the mechanics of the game before I attempt to DM. Thanks for looking, take care. zillvar (UTC+1)#2198 if you would like to get in touch on Discord.