PDA

View Full Version : SWRPG (d6) - Mission to Morass

Valarian
April 18th, 2007, 12:46
I'm starting a d6 Star Wars adventure using West End Games' Second Edition rules for their Star Wars Roleplaying Game. The first session will be Sunday 22nd April at 8pm BST (Daylight Saving GMT+0). I have one, maybe two, players already (depending on whether one of my players can get FG running under his Linux VMWare setup). I am fairly new to Fantasy Grounds, I've been running GRIP up to now.

Please apply in the calendar section if interested.

Star Wars d6 - Mission to Morass
The Galactic Empire has been in power for close to 20 years and the last remnants of the Republic are soon to be swept away. A faint light burns in the darkness in the form of the Alliance for the Restoration of the Republic, also known as the Rebel Alliance. You are proud to be associated with the Rebellion, and have worked with the Rebels in the past. Your motives vary from a patriotism to the Old Republic, to vengeance for wrongs the Empire have done to you or your loved ones. Rumours abound of new, terrible weapons in the arsenal of the Empire. You and a few brave souls are all that stand in the way.

Engar
April 18th, 2007, 14:50
Wow! d6 Starwars! Been a long time! I wish I could join you just for nastalgia's sake if nothing else, alas I cannot, but had to at least comment.

Oberoten
April 18th, 2007, 21:30
*beats head on desk since he can't participate at all due to the work-schedule*

*Waaaaah*

Valarian
April 19th, 2007, 14:30
By the way, the calendar link is: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=161

I can possibly accommodate up to two new players if anyone wishes to try the software before buying. I have lite licenses that I retain ownership of. Be aware that you will need to uninstall the software when requested.