PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 1 Player SAT 8PM CST USA [DnD5e]

dragonslayr87
June 8th, 2020, 18:38
Currently Closed - Thanks to everyone who messaged! Good gaming!

LFP Need 1 Player SAT 8PM CST USA 5e

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Standard
Game System: D&D 5e
Time Zone: Central Time USA

Day of week and time: Saturday 8p - 12a
Next Session: June 13
Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour session, Weekly
Term: Long-term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 (This fluctuates; we spend a good amount of time engaging the world in RP so in general this isn't a DnD combat simulator)
Number of Players in game & needed:
In Game: 3-4 weekly players with 1 that comes less frequently
Needed: 1 player able to make weekly sessions
Character starting level & equipment:
Party is level 5 with standard equipment (Gold-buy is allowed)

Character restrictions:
None of:
- Psionics

Allowed material:
- PHB
- DM Guide
- Monster Manual
- Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide
- Xanathar's Guide to Everything
- Mordenkainen's Tome

Details of your scenario:
New players are welcome. DM and 2 current PCs are experienced players and the rest of the group is new to DnD. Current party composition is:
- Human Wizard (this guy is a filthy ol' wizard)
- Human Paladin (this guy conquers)
- Tabaxi Rogue (this one is sneaky sneaky)
- Goliath Cleric (<= big ol' beefcake)
- Drow Rogue (typical 'Drow')

Game is DM adaptation built on the framework of Waterdeep Dragon Heist. Game is RAW-based but leans on the side of fun and quirky and can get downright ridiculous at times - so player will be able to handle some off-the-wall action. Game can venture into R-rated. Game is neutral morality so evil alignments are allowed.

Please Note: Player concepts are a bit farce so come with an open mind; we break the 4th wall and are not 'traditional,' at times - but its fun (Trust me). :D haha

The ultimate requirement is that all PCs find ways within their character design to work together. For example: a Lawful Good Paladin might decide to support the party's goals as their mission to save these evil sycophants...

More Details:
We're always joking around and everyone is in their 20s with 1 player in 30s - We're looking to stay clos(er) to this age bracket so under 40 please. PM if interested!

Zomnivore
June 9th, 2020, 02:22
Hi, I believe we've played together before, you're on my friends list, I have a game earlier in the day sat, and would love to make that day just a blitz of D&D, so rounding out the night with even more D&D sounds lovely.

I hope I left a good impression.

whoops you asked for Pms.

Btw I remember where we met, we were applying for a streamed game.

DnDMasta
June 13th, 2020, 04:16
Very Interested in the Campain, 8 pm start time is great as i am a night owl at heart, I have played DnD sense the 80s ! Currently play FG on Sundays in a paid game so i would say i am committed, I have a character i would like to play with a Backstory already drawn up, She is a Tierfling Warlock named Nyx.
If i interest you please give me a PM!