PDA

View Full Version : An active and automated condition tracker would be REALLY cool

TheCosmicHand
June 6th, 2020, 17:52
I know for when I DM, I have a tough time keeping up with dates & times, a bunch of small things like that and this would help immensely to take the load down. Think of it as an updated extension of the Calendar function, but with automation involved. The DM starts off by setting the time, date, when the players need to eat and rest next (heck, why not weather conditions as well?), clicks the "Go" button and it runs by itself. All the players would be able to see this function at anytime and the DM can pause it at any time, such as a session pause or break.. OR the players vote to pause it in case one or two need to step away for a moment as well.

I've always wanted to keep track of these type of things to improve or enhance immersion, but after doing it for awhile manually, it starts to suck, you know?

superteddy57
June 6th, 2020, 20:41
We always welcome new ideas and suggestion. Please check out my signature for the ideainformer to present your idea and let the community vote on it.

Zacchaeus
June 6th, 2020, 21:11
Something like this? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?57561-Utility-Clock-Adjuster