PDA

View Full Version : Symbaroum Character Sheet

Orcusdorkus
June 6th, 2020, 06:13
For some reason the top half of the sheet is missing. I have tried scaleui to see if it corrects it but no dice. Any suggestions?

damned
June 6th, 2020, 15:59
Im pretty sure that is just how the designer chose to build the character sheets. It is quite different from most other sheets and does feel like something is missing but its not.

GrumpyOldAndy
June 9th, 2020, 13:19
I posted in the Unity chat that the text from the top half is missing. The fields are there but the titles and lines showing fields exist are not there.
One of these pictures is taken from a youtube video, the other is what I get when I try to create a character.3669636697

Kelrugem
June 9th, 2020, 15:45
I posted in the Unity chat that the text from the top half is missing. The fields are there but the titles and lines showing fields exist are not there.
One of these pictures is taken from a youtube video, the other is what I get when I try to create a character.3669636697

In other rulesets are similar problems at the moment; so that might fix itself at some point :)

damned
June 10th, 2020, 10:44
Ims orry I was misunderstanding the issue you were reporting. Todays update should fix this issue.

GrumpyOldAndy
June 10th, 2020, 11:37
All seems good to me atm. Thanks.

phantomwhale
September 21st, 2020, 03:54
So I've just picked up the ruleset, saw the character sheet looked a bit odd on Unity, so reopened everything on Classic, but the border around the character still looks a bit "off"?

E.g. very thin at the top, thick at the bottom? Made a little tougher to see / navigate by the black sheet colour blending with the dark background texture? (I moved it over lighter windows for the screengrab, so it's easier to see)

Window positioning bug? Or design feature?

Valyar
September 21st, 2020, 07:10
The sheet is designed to be close to the spirit of the original, which does not have top and bottom border, though on VTT would he harder to pick and move around if it was designed like that. I agree that the default greenish border on the left and right blends a bit with the wallpaper, so I will log proposal to update the art with the brighter border from the paper variant.