PDA

View Full Version : LFP Short term Lost Mines

Scaierdread
June 6th, 2020, 01:35
-Closed, sorry for the inconvenience-

FG License: Ultimate classic, so you don't need a license to play, just the demo.
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone:Central Time zone (UTC-6)
Day of week and time:Friday 6-10 (18:00-22:00)
If new game, planned start date: Ideally we would start June 12th 2020 (6/12/2020)
Planned Duration & Frequency: We'll be running every week for 4 hours (soft stop) to 5 hours (hard stop)
Term:This will mostly likely only run 5-6 weeks. If we finish the module before my IRL obligations come back I'm happy to run some one shots until I'm no longer able to DM

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40/60
Number of Players in game & needed: 0 currently, but looking for 3-5
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 and basic starting equipment which I can help with if you don't know how to get it.
Character restrictions:No variant human, everything from the PHB, Xanathar's, Volo's, and Mordenkainen's is available. I won't limit evil characters, but I do ask that your actions assist the party.

Details of your scenario:
This is more focused to beginner players who want to learn either Fantasy Grounds or D&D. That being said experienced player's are welcome to join, but I will ask that you be respectful of the the learning members of the group. If we start any of the one shot's they will be based around finding lost Arcanist labs from the Netheril Empire.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=4974 -closed-

I look forward to hearing from you!

Scaierdread

RalphJB
June 11th, 2020, 07:39
I would most certainly love to join. Please advise. I'm a newbie to both fantasy grounds and DnD 5E. Please advise.