PDA

View Full Version : Monster Manuel Expanded 1&2 Print On Demand

TXCBoy36
June 4th, 2020, 06:51
I noticed that these 2 new versions for the Monster Manuel published by D&D BEyond and not Wizards.....has anyone tried these out yet for FG?

Noticed that D&D Beyond has them for sale with the hard copy and .pdf for around $60 but I also found these manuals available through FG...will they be included in a bundle?

ScriedRaven
June 4th, 2020, 12:11
I enjoy them, and if you use fantasy grounds I'd recommend getting the fg version. It is unlikely that the creators will give a bundle discount, so you'll want to choose whichever version you want.

Nickademus
June 4th, 2020, 14:21
These are not published by Wizards because they are third-party DM's Guild products by Dragonix and not official D&D products. Therefore, they probably won't be included in the bundle.

Trenloe
June 4th, 2020, 14:23
Yep, you'll have to ask the author directly if they offer any sort of "bundle" beyond what they currently have. DMsGuild is completely independent of the Fantasy Grounds store.

TXCBoy36
June 5th, 2020, 01:09
Okay, thanks for the info. One of the contributors to these books did a youtube video review which is where I heard about them. Did not even know they existed.