PDA

View Full Version : Editing pointers

Insanity
April 10th, 2007, 16:41
I had a thought about the pointers, specifically the arrow that also has a measurement along with it. I was looking to see if there is a way to edit where the measurement appears. The default is that it appears at the starting point of the arrow, but if using it near tokens, the measurement can't be seen. I wanted to shift it so that it is the middle instead. Is this feasible?

richvalle
April 10th, 2007, 16:51
Hah! That is a great idea. I just ran into this problem in my last game. Since you start the arrow at the token you are measuring from, the total can be obscured by the token itself.

rv

Dachannien
April 10th, 2007, 19:08
AFAIK, pointers are hard-coded in the software and not customizable (aside from the color matching your dice color, of course).

Tailz Silver Paws
April 17th, 2007, 06:39
it would be nice if you could set the way it displays a measurement, instead of how many squares the line crosses, say a reading a feet. So if your line was 5 character squares long, the numbers would display: 25ft.

joshuha
April 17th, 2007, 14:18
I believe both the label and the measurement can be tweaked in FG 2. I'll need to check the drawing tools LUA file but pretty sure I saw the measurement stuff in there.