PDA

View Full Version : 5E - Constitutional Amendments

Pages : [1] 2 3

MeAndUnique
May 31st, 2020, 16:50
Current Version: 2.4.4

I created an extension for FGC and FGU to expand on the automation capabilities for tracking HP.
Added an option to toggle between taking the average or rolling HP when leveling up; per level HP results have been added to the Class and Level window. Manually changed class levels take effect after the control loses focus.
Added an option added to toggle between displaying Wounds or Current Hit Points. (Inspired by, and replaces, Current HP (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?44140-Current-HP-Extension-for-5E-Ruleset) made by Tielc and zuilin. With permission from zuilin.)
Added an option to control whether NPCs have extra health fields for hit dice and death saving throws. This may also be specified on a per-NPC basis for any combatant on the CT by right clicking on their NPC sheet.

Adjustments to constitution, both permanent and via effect will accordingly adjust HP.
Added a Heal action type to increase maximum HP.
Added fields to NPC sheets on the combat tracker for Wounds, Temp HP, HP Adjustment, Hit Dice, and Death Saves. And added an option to disable showing them.

Support has been added for six new special damage types:

max*: The target's maximum hitpoints are reduced by the damage dealt.
steal*: The attacker is healed for the damage dealt to the target.
hsteal: The attacker is healed for half of the damage dealt to the target.
stealtemp*: The attacker is gains temporary hitpoints equivalent to the damage dealt.
hstealtemp: The attacker is gains temporary hitpoints equivalent to half of the damage dealt.
transfer*: The damage is dealt to the attacker and the target is healed by the damage taken.

*If one of these damage types is followed by a 'n' damage type, where n is any positive number, the secondary effect is scaled by n. E.g. steal, '0.5' is identical to hsteal.
For example a vampire's bite can be fully automated by updating the damage entry to the following: [DMG: 1d6+4 piercing + 3d6 necrotic, max, steal]. And the Life Transference spell can be automated using: 4d6 necrotic, transfer, '2'.

Support has been added for MAXHP: x, which will adjust the total maximum hit points of the bearer by n which can dice and numbers.

Support has been added for SHAREDMG: n, and SHAREHEAL: n, where n is any number.

Any damage or healing, respectively, that is received by a creature with one of these effects will be shared with another creature, in proportion with n.
When the effect is targeted, the target of the effect will receive the shared damage or healing.
Then the effect is not targeted, the applier of the effect will receive the shared damage or healing.

The Warding Bond spell can be automated with: AC: 1; SAVE: 1; RESIST: all; SHAREDMG: 1.

Support has been added the following effects which apply to rolling hit dice to recover HP:

HD: x - Adds x when the hit die is rolled, where x can be dice and numbers.
HDMULT: n - Causes the result of a hit die roll to be multiplied by n, where n is any number. Note: extra dice added by HD effects are not multiplied, but extra flat numbers are.

Abilities, Class Features, Ancestral Traits, and Feats can all be configured to grant hit points (as the Tough feat, for example). Simply right click on the name of the ability's window to enable and set the desired value in the field that is shown.

Check it out on The Forge (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/42/view) or at GitHub (https://github.com/MeAndUnique/ConstitutionalAmendments) and please let me know if you have any comments or concerns.
Hope it helps!

Known Issues

Changes to PC maximum health are not reflected in the Players' Combat Tracker unless the DM has the Combat Tracker open as well.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MeAndUnique/ConstitutionalAmendments/main/.resources/ConstitutionalAmendments.png

Klandare
May 31st, 2020, 18:05
If this is adjusting the max hit points of a character, is it remembering the original max HP somewhere for the character? Since eventually it will need to get adjusted back to the original value.

Also, in your example, is all of the damage being used for the max and steal or just the necrotic (because only the value of the necrotic damage is what the reduction if from).

MeAndUnique
May 31st, 2020, 18:53
The original value is remembered for PCs, though not NPCs. On the PC Main sheet there is a new "ADJ" field that tracks the adjustments to maximum HP. Incidentally, this also works for the bonus HP Psionic Enhancement option of the original Soulknife UA class.

Yes, only the necrotic damage is considered for the additional effects in the example. Also, vulnerability, resistance, and immunity are handled accordingly.

Three of Swords
May 31st, 2020, 20:18
This sound really cool! I'll have to check it out later.

Dax Doomslayer
May 31st, 2020, 21:09
This looks pretty nice. I just wish I had it for Curse of Strahd which we just finished!!

Stv
June 1st, 2020, 09:25
Nice work,
We'd just been discussing vampiric creature effects in our campaign, looks like you may well have solved our issue with them.

Cheers, Steve.

vaughnlannister
June 1st, 2020, 17:22
Thats Nice :)!!!

ScriedRaven
June 1st, 2020, 18:05
Really cool extension. Any idea if it and Current HP (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?44140-Current-HP-Extension-for-5E-Ruleset) could somehow be made compatible?

Rades
June 1st, 2020, 19:27
This is a GREAT idea for an extension -- perfect for Tomb of Annihilation's death curse effect! Thanks!

Really cool extension. Any idea if it and Current HP (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?44140-Current-HP-Extension-for-5E-Ruleset) could somehow be made compatible?

MeAndUnique, I absolutely don't want to step on your toes but I have just been tinkering with your code to make it work with Current HP like ScriedRaven asked. Is it alright if I share my changes here? Or if you'd prefer I can DM you, etc.

MeAndUnique
June 1st, 2020, 19:54
This is a GREAT idea for an extension -- perfect for Tomb of Annihilation's death curse effect! Thanks!

MeAndUnique, I absolutely don't want to step on your toes but I have just been tinkering with your code to make it work with Current HP like ScriedRaven asked. Is it alright if I share my changes here? Or if you'd prefer I can DM you, etc.

I appreciate you taking a look at it! Consider my toes unstepped on :) Feel free to share here. Alternatively, make a pull request on the Github project and I can look at merging in to the baseline directly.

Rades
June 1st, 2020, 22:58
Okay so originally if you are running Constitutional Amendments and the Current HP extensions, you get some overlap of text boxes:

https://i.imgur.com/Wxs1jAh.jpg

Which can be fixed by editing a few numbers in the Constitutional Amendements "extension.xml" file as follows:

https://i.imgur.com/OkHgBC3.png

Resulting in a character sheet that looks like this!

https://i.imgur.com/WpMIagW.jpg

Obviously those numbers in the .xml file could be tinkered with further, I was just after something that made all the boxes separate and readable. Also be warned that with these edits, if for some reason you decide to run the modified Constitutional Amendments and NOT the Current HP extension, things get broken again:

https://i.imgur.com/WJiCsij.jpg

MeAndUnique, I don't know anything about GitHub really but since these changes only work if the user is also using the Current HP extension, I don't know if you'd want to change your original. But if you do want to, or if you decide to make more elegant changes than my very makeshift ones, have at it! :D

ScriedRaven
June 1st, 2020, 23:30
Rades, there's an additional conflict that causes the adjustment to not be added to the combat tracker.

Everything else works fine, but it essentially turns this into an extra box on the character sheet.

Rades
June 2nd, 2020, 00:31
Rades, there's an additional conflict that causes the adjustment to not be added to the combat tracker.

Everything else works fine, but it essentially turns this into an extra box on the character sheet.

Hmm, that's strange. When I change the ADJ box on the character sheet, it automatically adjusts the HP properly on the combat tracker. The changes I made should (if I am understanding the code properly) not alter or affect the functions of the extension, just change the positions of the HP boxes on the sheet.

ScriedRaven
June 2nd, 2020, 00:46
Oh, I'd forgotten that I'd messed with the load order of Current HP. Constitutional Adjustments needs to be loaded before Current HP in order for it to work.

MeAndUnique
June 2nd, 2020, 15:37
I have reached out to the devs for both the classic and unity versions of the Current HP extension for permission to integrate capabilities. I'm optimistic that they will be amenable, though in the mean time making the adjustments that Rades has kindly provided seems like the best approach for using both extensions.

Noelus
June 2nd, 2020, 20:09
Hi, Sorry if this is a daft question but could you explain how i add this to a stat block. I can adjust the damage syntax in combat tracker which works but would have to be done every time you add a creature, but adding these damage tags in the NPC statblock doesnt seem to work.

Zacchaeus
June 2nd, 2020, 20:55
Hi, Sorry if this is a daft question but could you explain how i add this to a stat block. I can adjust the damage syntax in combat tracker which works but would have to be done every time you add a creature, but adding these damage tags in the NPC statblock doesnt seem to work.

You can't just add effects into a creature's stat block. As you say you'll need to add such things to the CT; or manually adjust the numbers on the CT for the PC.

MeAndUnique
June 2nd, 2020, 21:35

Sorry about that! It is now fixed; the new damage types properly parse out of both spells and NPC actions when used in the form "necrotic, hsteal damage" (using the appropriate damage type). I plan to tackle adding support for parsing the existing natural language from the descriptions in the future. However, that will likely prove to be a huge effort, so I'm holding off for the time being.

Rades
June 7th, 2020, 04:33
Noticed something strange with a druid PC in my game today - for some reason this extension is setting his HP higher than it should be. In comparison, the warlock PC (with the same d8 class hit die and same +2 Con modifier) is set to the right HP value. Not sure why this is? Both PCs should have 24 hit points at level 3 using the average HP at level up system (8+2, 5+2, 5+2) but it keeps insisting the druid's total should be 31. Any ideas?

MeAndUnique
June 7th, 2020, 04:59
Hmmm, that is strange. The first thing to check is if anything is off with the per-level values in the Class and Level window. If those look accurate, then the logic may have encountered a bug during calculation, which should be easily corrected by changing the Con score and setting it back. If the issue persists past that I'd be happy to take a look at your campaign's db.xml to suss out the problem.

Rades
June 7th, 2020, 05:23
Hmmm, that is strange. The first thing to check is if anything is off with the per-level values in the Class and Level window. If those look accurate, then the logic may have encountered a bug during calculation, which should be easily corrected by changing the Con score and setting it back. If the issue persists past that I'd be happy to take a look at your campaign's db.xml to suss out the problem.

After checking and double checking this like a dozen times, THIS time when I start up the board to check the per-level values, suddenly the hit points are back at 24 and no longer giving me the "hey you're 7 points off" message. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Thanks for your help & suggestions anyway!

MeAndUnique
June 7th, 2020, 05:27
Well... Uhhhh. Yay? :p

Rades
June 7th, 2020, 06:02
Will post again if it happens again - until then I'll just be here enjoying my easy vampiric monsters that AREN'T a bookkeeping nightmare anymore. ;)

MeAndUnique
June 10th, 2020, 19:26
Just released a new version with support for displaying current hp, inspired by Current HP (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?44140-Current-HP-Extension-for-5E-Ruleset) made by Tielc and zuilin. With permission from zuilin.

Rades
June 10th, 2020, 19:56
Oooh excellent! Also I appreciate the screenshots you added to the first post showing the exact NPC attack language required and option fields, that's not something most extension authors include but it's really nice to see!

4wire
June 10th, 2020, 21:20
Just released a new version with support for displaying current hp, inspired by Current HP (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?44140-Current-HP-Extension-for-5E-Ruleset) made by Tielc and zuilin. With permission from zuilin.

If I enable the switch, will the CT be updated or do I need to flush and re-add to the CT?

Valdemar
June 10th, 2020, 21:41
This looks pretty cool - do you know if it "plays nice" with the extensions from @Diablobob and @posideonsian?

I have several of their extensions that have become "Must Haves" so this must not break what they do.

MeAndUnique
June 10th, 2020, 21:41
The Current HP option live updates the CT and Character sheet, and can be controlled individually by the DM and each player.

ScriedRaven
June 10th, 2020, 21:49
This looks pretty cool - do you know if it "plays nice" with the extensions from @Diablobob and @posideonsian?

I have several of their extensions that have become "Must Haves" so this must not break what they do.

I haven't tested the latest update of this, but the last version did, and the current hp extension did, so the current version should. Also posideonsian goes by Kent here.

MeAndUnique
June 10th, 2020, 22:13

While I have made an effort to maximize the likelihood of compatibility with other extensions, and have tested with several that I use regularly in my games, I cannot guarantee universal compatibility. I'm generally confident that it will play nicely with most other extensions. The most at risk conflicts are extensions that have complex health manipulation capabilities or those that make similar UI modifications to health fields.

If any incompatibilities are encountered with a particular extension I will endeavor to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Arcanien
June 11th, 2020, 01:06
As I look through this, I'm wanting to make sure since you haven't exactly included it. Is this extension meant for FGC or FGU?

Bonkon
June 11th, 2020, 01:10
Good Day MeAndUnique :)
I downloaded your new update and as I was testing in an FGC campaign with no other extensions I get the following error no matter which command I try. :)
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage2.lua"]:62: attempt to call global 'getDamageAdjust' (a nil value)

EDIT #2: I do not get any errors in FGU but I also do not get the effect to work (The same is true in FGC, I just get the error). I even tried to modify a Vampire per your directions on post 1, I do not get the max reduction or the steal hps added back.

MeAndUnique
June 11th, 2020, 01:51
Thanks for the heads up, the bug has been fixed.

4wire
June 11th, 2020, 14:52
The Current HP option live updates the CT and Character sheet, and can be controlled individually by the DM and each player.

It does indeed! I was looking for an extra box like current HP :) It is just replacing the wnd value and header, nice!

Bonkon
June 11th, 2020, 16:54
Thanks for the heads up, the bug has been fixed.

Wow fast update!! Thanks you very much!! :)
One other thing I learned when messing with this, do not load the Current HP extension and this extension at the same time :)

MeAndUnique
June 11th, 2020, 17:02
Yeah, the two extensions don't play nicely, so I reached out to the devs of Current HP to get permission to incorporate the functionality directly. Unfortunately, there isn't a mechanism I am aware of to inform Fantasy Grounds that two extensions are mutually exclusive.

Slime
June 12th, 2020, 19:50

When I'm using the current HP view, seems like the wound disappear after an HP drain is made. When using the Wounds view it does not react the same.

Not sure if my explaination is clear, but from the 1st two picture we can see the PC basically heal 4hp after an 8hp drain compare to the last two pictures.

Nice extension either way, much better then writting down original HP.

MeAndUnique
June 12th, 2020, 20:09
I'll take a look to see if i can figure out what happened. Can you describe the steps taken to get to that state? I have found the bug and hope to have it resolved soon. Fixed.

Noelus
June 15th, 2020, 16:01
Hi, firstly thanks for your extension. Sure does help when running vampire fights :).
I wonder if it would be possible to put an option in the settings to not reduce the max hit points of the underlying PC when in Wild Shape (druid feature), as I noticed last night that currently the extension reduces the max hits of a character even when wild shaped. I checked this and although the PHB is quiet on the matter, I found this clarification from game designer Jeremy Crawford

As for whether the max HP reduction carries over to your original form when you revert, according to Jeremy Crawford, one of the lead designers and official rules arbiter for 5e, the answer is no:

As for whether the max HP reduction carries over to your original form when you revert, according to Jeremy Crawford, one of the lead designers and official rules arbiter for 5e, the answer is no:

Jonathan Longstaff
@pukunui81
@JeremyECrawford What happens when a wildshaped druid that has had its HP max reduced reverts back to normal? Does the reduction carry over?

Jeremy Crawford
@JeremyECrawford
Wild Shape—a reduction to hp maximum doesn't carry over from your beast form to your true form or vice versa.

MeAndUnique
June 15th, 2020, 20:09
Would I be correct in assuming that you are using an extension to assist with Wild Shape, and if so which one? Otherwise, would you mind briefly describing the process you use for handling Wild Shape?

Noelus
June 15th, 2020, 23:19
Would I be correct in assuming that you are using an extension to assist with Wild Shape, and if so which one? Otherwise, would you mind briefly describing the process you use for handling Wild Shape?

Hi, its the DWSI (Druid Wild Shape Implementor) v0.0.12B

MeAndUnique
June 16th, 2020, 16:02
Alright, I'll take a look as soon as I've finished with another update I've been working on.

Darth Decisive
June 17th, 2020, 02:26
Hey, this extention is absolutely fabulous and I can't wait to use it, especially because one of my player characters is probably going to become a vampire in the future.

One question though; is there a way to change someone's max hit points if there is a value discrepancy? So nearly everything I've tried hasn't worked (even loading without the extention, changing it, and re-loading with the module with the extention on has had their max HP reset to the incorrect value.) Is there a trick I don't know about that lets you re-parse HP, or even modify the box? I love that it doesn't let you change it by default so you don't accidentally overwrite your hit points, but it makes things tricky when someone bumps up their Con mod after an ASI and stuff.

ScriedRaven
June 17th, 2020, 02:37
Darth Decisive, in the level area Unique added a drop-down menu where it records how much health was rolled at each level. You can change the number from there.

Darth Decisive
June 17th, 2020, 03:05
By the Allfather I didn't even see that. Thank you so much. You're a life saver <3.

MeAndUnique
June 17th, 2020, 18:43
Thanks for filling in ScriedRaven :)

ScriedRaven
June 17th, 2020, 19:07
Happy to help

Zeruel_Kagenie
June 26th, 2020, 01:39
Have the extension broke in FGC? I had to install windows again, and I think the last update made useless the extension. I have try it on a new campaign without any other extesion, delete the 5e ruleset, download again the extesion, and the same error.`

In FGU, the extension works without any problem.

MeAndUnique
June 26th, 2020, 01:58
Strange, not sure what happened since i ran a quick test before posting the update, but I am seeing the same thing. I will investigate. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MeAndUnique
June 26th, 2020, 17:34
Turned out to be a zip compression issue. It has been fixed.

Zeruel_Kagenie
June 27th, 2020, 18:02
The above error has been successfully fixed, however I now have a new one. FGC, 5e ruleset and without any other extension, when I load a character, the console appears with the following error.

bmos
June 27th, 2020, 19:57
The above error has been successfully fixed, however I now have a new one. FGC, 5e ruleset and without any other extension, when I load a character, the console appears with the following error.

I just opened a pull request with a fix.
This extension looks awesome, almost wish I played 5e :P

EDIT: In case it helps, clicking the on/off effect button doesn't just not work, it actually seems to subtract the character's total level from hp.total

MeAndUnique
June 27th, 2020, 20:23
Thanks bmos! That's just the ticket. The fix is now ready for everyone.

Rades
June 28th, 2020, 06:56
Realized today that long-resting a PC with reduced Max HP reset the ADJ field on their character sheet. Is there a way there could be an option so that a long rest doesn't clear the adjustment? It's easy enough to manually clear an ADJ modifier, but a bit of a headache to long rest the party and then realize the ADJ field was cleared and you don't know how much maximum HP a PC was supposed to be down.

MeAndUnique
June 28th, 2020, 16:16
Sure, I can add that as an option in the next couple days. If you don't mind my asking, out of curiosity what effect HP reducing lasts for more than a long rest?

Bonkon
June 28th, 2020, 16:40
A Clay Golem requires a Greater Restoration or higher magic to clear. :)

Rades
June 28th, 2020, 16:40
Very cool, thanks!

We are playing through Tomb of Annihilation, in which the major threat is an ongoing death curse -- each day the maximum hit points of any creature in the world who has died and returned to life is reduced by 1. And nothing stops or restores these lost hit points except beating the Big Bad / campaign.

MeAndUnique
July 2nd, 2020, 18:35
A new update is ready with the added option to control whether or not long rests clear HP adjustments. Also Vampiric Touch now has the lifesteal effect included by default.

Lexi the Red
July 7th, 2020, 21:08
I just recently downloaded this extension, but I noticed that as the DM I cannot make a permanent change to a character's maximum HP. I can change it in the CT, but then it shows as an Adjustment, rather than changing the actual maximum HP. Is this the intent, and if so is there any way that I can make permanent adjustments to the max HP as the DM? Also, with characters created prior to loading the extension it always displays a discrepancy in the chat window the first time the character sheet is opened after loading the campaign each time. I allow my players to have max HP for the first 3 levels, then after that they can roll on level up, but if the roll is less than the average, they can take the average instead.

MeAndUnique
July 7th, 2020, 22:14
Max hitpoints are now a derived value so they can't be edited directly. However you can affect the result to your heart's content via the Class & Level window, which can be accessed via the magnifying glass in the class & level section of the main tab on the character sheet. The magnifying glass next to a class entry will expand the section to show hitpoints rolled at each level, which can be edited.

kevininrussia
August 18th, 2020, 22:36
Is it possible to just get this part as an extension?

"A new option has been added to toggle between displaying Wounds or Current Hit Points."

I want to use this with 4e ruleset. I will need to adjust the text positions for 4e CT and player sheet but that would be an easy adjustment.

ScriedRaven
August 19th, 2020, 14:23
"A new option has been added to toggle between displaying Wounds or Current Hit Points."

That part is based on a different extension Current HP (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?44140-Current-HP-Extension-for-5E-Ruleset)

MeAndUnique
August 19th, 2020, 16:59
ScriedRaven, once again you beat me to the punch, thanks!

kevinrussia, the referenced extension is indeed what I used as inspiration for feature functionality, though I did deviate a bit for implementation. I haven't looked at the 4e ruleset at all, so I'm unsure as to how portable anything will be.

kevininrussia
August 20th, 2020, 05:01
I started modifying Current HP Unity to work with 4e. It seems only the text positions need to be moved (anchored position). Scuba72 suggested to have a look at this extension as a possible option.

MeAndUnique
August 20th, 2020, 14:47
For Constitutional Amendments I replaced the Wounds field on both the character sheet and the CT with a new template field that has the logic needed for showing either current hp or wounds. Check out utility/template_hp.xml and the associated utility/scripts/dynamic_hp.lua for reference. Changing position of the controls on the CT can be a bit of and adventure do the the relative anchoring being order dependent. You can see the hoops I jumped through in the associated CT files involving deletions and insertion order definitions. Feel free to DM me if you have questions, I tend to be fairly responsive on Discord.

Roach
September 15th, 2020, 15:56
Could my weirdness be also part of this? If I load *only* the Constitutional Amendments, on the Main tab the HP/HD area gets messed up (see the snip from a screenshot for a L4 monk). No other extension was loaded, if I don't load CA, the character sheet looks fine.

MeAndUnique
September 15th, 2020, 21:55
Could my weirdness be also part of this? If I load *only* the Constitutional Amendments, on the Main tab the HP/HD area gets messed up (see the snip from a screenshot for a L4 monk). No other extension was loaded, if I don't load CA, the character sheet looks fine.

Hmmm, that is strange. I just tried with a fresh campaign in both FGC and FGU and was not able to recreate anything like the screenshot. Are you seeing any errors in the console?

ScriedRaven
September 15th, 2020, 22:12
Hmmm, that is strange. I just tried with a fresh campaign in both FGC and FGU and was not able to recreate anything like the screenshot. Are you seeing any errors in the console?

They were using an extension I made that allows this extension to work with Mad Nomads. We figured it out.

ShaunB
September 27th, 2020, 22:07
works fantastic. Thank you for fixing the default 'wound' style HP tracking. It was so unintuitive.

Arghun
October 13th, 2020, 19:39
Have you considered adding effects like: I'm sacrificing X HPs and I do HEAL my target for TWICE that amount ?

Bretwulf
October 21st, 2020, 22:10
was loving this extension until i found out it conflicts with One Click Druid from DM's Guild ):
I mean, the adjust field conflicts, because usually, the animal HP is updated directly in HP field of the character. However, with your extension turned on, the Change in HP goes to the adjust field, and don't reset when you revert the transformation ):

jaeby220
November 18th, 2020, 00:08
Quick Question on how to manage the Max HPs on the character sheet. I believe the value in the CT is the adjusted Max value, which can be affected by spells or undead effects. The Max HP on the character sheet looks to be the unadjusted max value. If that is the case, how do you modify the Max HP on the character sheet as it is locked? Ran into an issue where the HP wasnt correct for one of the characters and I am not able to modify the Max HP for a character. I tried to remove the extension, modify the hp, and then re-enable it but there looks to be values in the db which are readjusting the max value from the changes I made earlier. Thanks for the help.

Aedus Amaterasu
November 19th, 2020, 02:08
Does this extension work with the "Current HP Extension" found here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?44140-Current-HP-Extension-for-5E-Ruleset) on the forums?

Kelevraa
November 19th, 2020, 21:28
This might be an odd request, and so niche idk if you would be willing, but can there be an option to turn off the Con bonus to HP auto calculation? I run a game and use some old 3.5 varients for life points and HP. There is no extension for it so our HP is life points (set by Con score like 15 or 18) and our Temp points functions as the usual HP players roll. I like so much about this extension, but the con bonus will effectively break it for my game.

MeAndUnique
November 19th, 2020, 22:55
Does this extension work with the "Current HP Extension" found here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?44140-Current-HP-Extension-for-5E-Ruleset) on the forums?

Not exactly, this extension is meant to be a full upgrade to that one, with the author's permission.

MeAndUnique
November 19th, 2020, 23:02
Quick Question on how to manage the Max HPs on the character sheet. I believe the value in the CT is the adjusted Max value, which can be affected by spells or undead effects. The Max HP on the character sheet looks to be the unadjusted max value. If that is the case, how do you modify the Max HP on the character sheet as it is locked? Ran into an issue where the HP wasnt correct for one of the characters and I am not able to modify the Max HP for a character. I tried to remove the extension, modify the hp, and then re-enable it but there looks to be values in the db which are readjusting the max value from the changes I made earlier. Thanks for the help.

The character sheet max hp is derived from the individual rolls (or average) from each character level and the character's con modifier. Opening the Class & Level window allows editing of the individual values. That said, if you can provide more information about how the calculated hp was incorrect it would be appreciated. If there's a bug I'm happy to address it.

MeAndUnique
November 19th, 2020, 23:06
This might be an odd request, and so niche idk if you would be willing, but can there be an option to turn off the Con bonus to HP auto calculation? I run a game and use some old 3.5 varients for life points and HP. There is no extension for it so our HP is life points (set by Con score like 15 or 18) and our Temp points functions as the usual HP players roll. I like so much about this extension, but the con bonus will effectively break it for my game.

A more robust solution might take a bit of effort, and I don't have as much free time as I did when I made the extension, so it may take a while. That said if you have the inclination to make adjustments yourself, DM me here or on Discord I can help walk you through the process.

Aedus Amaterasu
November 20th, 2020, 20:19
Not exactly, this extension is meant to be a full upgrade to that one, with the author's permission.

Oh sweet, that's awesome, thanks for the reply.

jaeby220
November 23rd, 2020, 19:54
I opened up the Class & Level window and I see the XP, Class and Hit die details but dont see where the actual HP can be defined. Let me know if I am looking in the wrong place.

My challenge currently is that for previous levels I used the derived HP but wanted to move towards using a manual roll. With your extension I have access to the Cur HP field that I can adjust but cant manipulate the Max, which I thought represented the base HP without impacts based on spells like Aid or effects such as Undead attacks.

MeAndUnique
November 23rd, 2020, 20:10
There is a magnifying glass to expand each class, showing the per-level values. The image in the first post can be used for reference. Also, the extension adds an option that will automatically roll for hitpoints when the character levels up, if desired.

MSW
December 3rd, 2020, 13:27
Hi, I have an Issiu with max, steal (Vampir):
On a normal hit it just take the damage from the weapon
On a crit it works like it should.
Any idea?
Thanks

MeAndUnique
December 22nd, 2020, 19:47
Hi, I have an Issiu with max, steal (Vampir):
On a normal hit it just take the damage from the weapon
On a crit it works like it should.
Any idea?
Thanks

Hey, sorry for taking so long to get back to ya, the holidays have been a bit hectic. Unfortunately, from the information provided I can't come up with anything to suggest. I have verified that this functionality of the extension has not become out of date with any recent updates to Fantasy Grounds. Could you provide the exact text for the attack entry that is giving you problems? That is likely the best place to start.

bryancole
January 11th, 2021, 23:40
Yeah, I have a similar issue; the characters built their PCs incorrectly, by adding levels then setting the con modifier, so the max HP is incorrect on their character sheet. When I load the extension, there appears to be no way to modify it, giving me an error that they have an incorrect HP total.

Same problem when they later bump their con score getting an ASI, but failed to update their max HP prior to turning on the extension. Since the field is locked, I cannot make the updates. How best to address this and correct their totals?

MeAndUnique
January 12th, 2021, 17:22
Yeah, I have a similar issue; the characters built their PCs incorrectly, by adding levels then setting the con modifier, so the max HP is incorrect on their character sheet. When I load the extension, there appears to be no way to modify it, giving me an error that they have an incorrect HP total.

Same problem when they later bump their con score getting an ASI, but failed to update their max HP prior to turning on the extension. Since the field is locked, I cannot make the updates. How best to address this and correct their totals?

The lack of modification to the total is intentional, as with the extension it becomes a calculated value from the HP gained each level as well as any other modifiers. If you open up the Class & Level window for the characters in question, and then expand the Class in question and you can edit the HP rolled at each level, which will get everything sorted out. See the middle window in the image in the first post for an example.

MSW
January 16th, 2021, 19:47
Hi, no problem and sorry for the late reply.
The problem occurs in cooperation with the following extension.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/327401/Fantasy-Grounds-Advanced-Weapon-Damage-extension?src=by_author_of_product

See the image below for the chat text.

Cheers MSW

Sorry. Just wrote in German. :confused:

MSW
January 16th, 2021, 19:51
On a crit, the crit dies worke well, the normal dice doesnt apply...

If it is easy to fix i will be happy. If it is difficult - no Problem.
Will do the steal and heal on my own. :)
Thx

MeAndUnique
January 17th, 2021, 17:29
I am also seeing this problem with the lifesteal damage not working in the case of critical hits and am presently working to fix the issue. I apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.
Edit: The problem has been fixed in version 1.3.2

MSW
January 18th, 2021, 11:22
Edit: The problem has been fixed in version 1.3.2

Hi, were can i find the version 1.3.2? On GitHub it is still 1.3.1
Thanks for your help and the fast fix.

MeAndUnique
January 18th, 2021, 16:22
Sorry, when I uploaded the code changes I missed the packaged extension. It is now up on GitHub.

MSW
January 18th, 2021, 16:48
Hi, me again... Sorry...
Downloaded the new extension 42985 , but it does not apear under the "Extensions Section" in Fantasy Grounds

Downloaded also the extension on the bottom of the Side 42986 . This works, but is still 1.3.1
I'm using Unity.
Do you have any idea why this happened?

Thanks a lot.

MeAndUnique
January 18th, 2021, 18:30
Hi, me again... Sorry...
Downloaded the new extension 42985 , but it does not apear under the "Extensions Section" in Fantasy Grounds

Downloaded also the extension on the bottom of the Side 42986 . This works, but is still 1.3.1
I'm using Unity.
Do you have any idea why this happened?

Thanks a lot.

Hmmm, not sure why downloading via the first image would cause problems. As for the second image, its probably just that I forgot to update the version number in the announcement text (which has now been fixed as well).

MSW
January 18th, 2021, 19:40
Hi, sorry for being a nuisance ..

Everything now works properly in the event of critical damage. Normal and Critical Damage dies are counted and healed.
With a normal damage roll, however, the necrotic damage is not scored (to the Adj.) or healed.
I am sure it is caused by the other extension (Advanced Weapon Damage). What amazes me is that it works on a crit and not on normal damage roll.

42989 crit

42990 normal roll (no healing and no -8 Adj)

Thanks a lot for your spended time.

MeAndUnique
January 18th, 2021, 22:02

Everything now works properly in the event of critical damage. Normal and Critical Damage dies are counted and healed.
With a normal damage roll, however, the necrotic damage is not scored (to the Adj.) or healed.
I am sure it is caused by the other extension (Advanced Weapon Damage). What amazes me is that it works on a crit and not on normal damage roll.

42989 crit

Yeah, best I can tell it is interference with the other extension. I've sent a message to the author of Advanced Weapon Damage to see about addressing the situation.

bratch9
January 19th, 2021, 09:47

42989 crit

Hi

I'll take a look at my extension to see if I can spot the issue.

-pete

bratch9
January 19th, 2021, 19:10
Yeah, best I can tell it is interference with the other extension. I've sent a message to the author of Advanced Weapon Damage to see about addressing the situation.

I've taken a look and found a solution that works, it should be in the next update of advanced weapon damage. ( I'm in the middle of a different change, so not sure on the release period. )

-pete

MSW
January 20th, 2021, 13:54
Thank you both for the corrections. You are my personal heroes of January.

Unfortunately I am still troublesome ...

everything works fine with normal damage.

In the case of critical damage, it sometimes does not include the "normal pircing" dice. This usually happens with the numbers 4, 5 and 6. It works fine with the numbers 1, 2, 3.

Thanks for looking again. :)

bratch9
January 20th, 2021, 14:26
Thank you both for the corrections. You are my personal heroes of January.

Unfortunately I am still troublesome ...

everything works fine with normal damage.

In the case of critical damage, it sometimes does not include the "normal pircing" dice. This usually happens with the numbers 4, 5 and 6. It works fine with the numbers 1, 2, 3.

Thanks for looking again. :)

I'm not 100% what you are talking about, not been familiar with this extension, so not sure what is supposed to be correct or not...

[ my guess is the 'piercing' section has no other markers like 'max,steal' so its not been included as per the 'necrotic' damage type ?? ]

Can you test it without the AWD, as I dont see any AWD 'messages' in your image, so it 'should' be passing the data along.. so is this a CA extension issue ?

Anyway, if you try it without AWD and all is fine, and with AWD and you get the issue, could you post it on my extension forum for me to pick up.

( If you do have an AWD issue can you include a zip of a test campaign with a character configured so I have exact reproduction, instead of me trying to guess a weapon config etc.. )

I'm going to assume its a CA extension issue for now.

-pete

The Decorated Man
January 21st, 2021, 00:40
Nice work!

MSW
January 21st, 2021, 09:55
Hi, i testet it with just the CA loaded.

on normal Damage everything works fine

on crit Damage the pircing Dmg is sometimes wrong calculated or 0

See the images

MeAndUnique
January 23rd, 2021, 16:11
Hi, i testet it with just the CA loaded.

on normal Damage everything works fine

on crit Damage the pircing Dmg is sometimes wrong calculated or 0

See the images

Sorry for the delay, I'll look in to this as soon as possible. My weekend is pretty packed, but I should be able to carve out a bit of time, otherwise I should have something early-mid next week.

MeAndUnique
January 25th, 2021, 15:59
Version 1.3.3 pushed up, should be good to go.

MeAndUnique
February 16th, 2021, 22:51
Just updated to accommodate the recent changes in FG.

Ludd_G
February 17th, 2021, 14:14
Hi.

I've just started testing this extension (great work!), as a replacement to the 'Current HP' extension I use, as I see your commitment to keeping it up to date with the recent FGU updates (thank you for your work). But I was wondering would it be possible to recreate the mechanism from 'Current HP' that allow you to amend the 'Wounds' total on a double-click, rather than replace it? This also allowed minus numbers to reduce the total. It was this mechanism that was my main reason for using 'Current HP' and I'd be loath to lose it. I hate doing even simple maths several times a session when it can be avoided! :D

Also, is there any chance of seeing both Current HP and Wounds on the Combat Tracker rather than having to choose one or the other? I'd love it for the Character Sheets too but even just the CT would be a great improvement for me.

Cheers,

Simon

Lovaan1243
February 17th, 2021, 16:28
Hey. I'm having a few issues with this extention. I just updated FGC and am super dissapointed that the Current HP extention is no longer supported. All I want is to see current hit points rather than wounds. I really don't see a need to mess with and try to auto-calculate HP totals. I have homebrew rules that I hve to add extra +1 HP every session, and that is impossible to implement when I can't edit max HP. When I click on the magnifying glass on the class and level page nothing appears.

The only other extention I'm using is Theogeek's Improved Critical.

Is anyone else having a similar issue?

JonStormbringer
February 17th, 2021, 18:28
Yes, having the same issue.

I just downloaded the extension today. I had the following extensions loaded: Advanced Effects. Theogeek's Improved Critical, and Rob2E's Next Level XP Automation.

After I went into options and turned on Constitution Amendment, I brought up a character and the combat tracker. On the character sheet, Max HP's read 0 (zero). On the CT, the correct HP's were displayed. I restarted FG deactivating all extensions except this one. Still no change. When I clicked on the magnifying glass in the Class and Level window, it looked like nothing appeared. After clicking it a couple times, I noticed a slight shadow directly under the level/caster/hit dice/used area.

Here are a couple images I hope help (All taken while only Con Amend was loaded):

Character Sheet and Combat tracker: 43843

Magnifier Unclicked: 43844

Magnifier Clicked: 43845

(slight shadow directly under the level/caster/hit dice/used area.) Not sure if you can see the difference in the two pics.

I tried to make an animated gif so you can see it a little better, not sure if it will work or not: 43848

JonStormbringer
February 17th, 2021, 18:33
Didn't say it in my post, I am using FG Unity.

Lovaan1243
February 17th, 2021, 18:35
I'm having the exact same issues you described in FG classic.

MeAndUnique
February 17th, 2021, 18:44
Hi.

I've just started testing this extension (great work!), as a replacement to the 'Current HP' extension I use, as I see your commitment to keeping it up to date with the recent FGU updates (thank you for your work). But I was wondering would it be possible to recreate the mechanism from 'Current HP' that allow you to amend the 'Wounds' total on a double-click, rather than replace it? This also allowed minus numbers to reduce the total. It was this mechanism that was my main reason for using 'Current HP' and I'd be loath to lose it. I hate doing even simple maths several times a session when it can be avoided! :D

Also, is there any chance of seeing both Current HP and Wounds on the Combat Tracker rather than having to choose one or the other? I'd love it for the Character Sheets too but even just the CT would be a great improvement for me.

Cheers,

Simon

Actually, what you're noticing with dragging numbers onto the Current HP field is a bug! Thanks for bringing it to my attention, I will work to address this in the near future.

As for showing both Current HP and Wounds at the same time, all I can say is maybe. I'll be honest, its not a particularly high priority consideration on my part, so barring a moment of inspiration on my part, it'll likely be a while.

MeAndUnique
February 17th, 2021, 18:51
@Lovaan1243 and @JonStormbringer, I am looking in to this presently. Definitely a bug, and a particularly annoying one since I specifically tested this before the new updates went live. Sorry for the inconvenience!

JonStormbringer
February 17th, 2021, 19:01
I appreciate your time and effort! Thank you!

MeAndUnique
February 17th, 2021, 19:49
Version 1.3.5 has been pushed and should have the issues concerning Max HP fixed. Please let me know if any problems persist.

grimmlock
February 17th, 2021, 19:58
Updated to latest version on GitHub, which shows in FG as 1.3.3 and not the 1.3.4 mentioned in the first post, and something weird is going on with Max HP.
https://i.ibb.co/RTQTSs3/Screen-Shot-2021-02-17-at-2-36-05-PM.png

Edit: I also grabbed the commit from about 15 minutes ago and it still has the same issues.

MeAndUnique
February 17th, 2021, 20:35
Updated to latest version on GitHub, which shows in FG as 1.3.3 and not the 1.3.4 mentioned in the first post, and something weird is going on with Max HP.
https://i.ibb.co/RTQTSs3/Screen-Shot-2021-02-17-at-2-36-05-PM.png

Edit: I also grabbed the commit from about 15 minutes ago and it still has the same issues.

I have verified that the extension file currently on Github is version 1.3.5, and the methods I have been using to test the Max HP field have been working as expecting. Could you please provide the steps you've taken to get that problem in version 1.3.5?

grimmlock
February 17th, 2021, 21:01
I have verified that the extension file currently on Github is version 1.3.5, and the methods I have been using to test the Max HP field have been working as expecting. Could you please provide the steps you've taken to get that problem in version 1.3.5?

I went and downloaded for the 4th, 5th time? I don't know, from GitHub. Cracked the ext open first and peaked at the XML and it said version 1.3.5.

Turned off Constitutional Amendments so I could fix the MaX HP on the characters. Deleted characters from Combat Tracker.

Exited campaign, turned the Extension back on again. Loaded the campaign. Checked character sheets. Max HP one one character is at 0. Max HP on the other is all kinds of screwed up. They aren't even in the Combat Tracker.

Added new character to game via import. Max HP shows as 16 with a Current of 25 and Adjustment of 1.

Created blank character from scratch and that seems to be ok, Max HP is 10, current is 10. So, exited game, went back in and THAT character is fine. But only the brand new one. All other characters have messed up Max HP/Current HP/Adjustment

Lovaan1243
February 17th, 2021, 21:54
So I picked up the updated extention from the Github page, but it's still giving me issues. where is this extra HP comming from???

Edit: Just realized I shouldn't be adding the con mod into the HP box. Oops.

grimmlock
February 17th, 2021, 22:04
So I picked up the updated extention from the Github page, but it's still giving me issues. where is this extra HP comming from???

Edit: Just realized I shouldn't be adding the con mod into the HP box. Oops.

Thanks, Lovaan, you just helped me figure out why all of my Max HPs are screwed up for existing characters. I didn't even know about those boxes. Seems I don't have any for existing characters.

I leveled the Bard up once, and he now has a level 14 box, but the Rogue I did not level up and she has nothing.

It is a little hard to see, but I have clicked on the magnifying glass to the left of Dice's class.
https://i.ibb.co/FsJhx9s/Screenshot-2021-02-17-170340.jpg

Lovaan1243
February 17th, 2021, 22:13
So that happened to me on one of my campagins (though not a different one weirdly) where editing the level box didn't add the HP boxes. I think to fix it you canset the level to 0, drag a new level onto the sheet, then set the level box back to the correct level and the appropriate level boxes should appear? Maybe. It worked for me. I had to finagle it a bit.

MeAndUnique
February 17th, 2021, 22:16
Thanks, Lovaan, you just helped me figure out why all of my Max HPs are screwed up for existing characters. I didn't even know about those boxes. Seems I don't have any for existing characters.

I leveled the Bard up once, and he now has a level 14 box, but the Rogue I did not level up and she has nothing.

It is a little hard to see, but I have clicked on the magnifying glass to the left of Dice's class.
https://i.ibb.co/FsJhx9s/Screenshot-2021-02-17-170340.jpg

If you clear and then re-enter the desired level it should clean up the Max HP.

grimmlock
February 17th, 2021, 22:36
If you clear and then re-enter the desired level it should clean up the Max HP.

That got me sorted. Now I just need to figure out how to get those totals to match their current Max…

Thanks for the assistance!

TheLorax
February 18th, 2021, 17:29
Update: I downloaded from the link at the bottom of this page: https://github.com/MeAndUnique/ConstitutionalAmendments/blob/main/README.md and that version seems to show up in the launcher.

For some reason I can't get this extension to show up in FGU. I use a number of different modules and extensions. I downloaded the extension from GitHub and put it in my extensions folder but it never shows up in the list of extensions when I am starting my campaign. Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone have any suggestions? I had been using the Max HP extension but recent FGU updates broke it. I saw this extension and thought I'd try it but for some reason I can't get it to work.

MeAndUnique
February 18th, 2021, 19:31
For some reason I can't get this extension to show up in FGU. I use a number of different modules and extensions. I downloaded the extension from GitHub and put it in my extensions folder but it never shows up in the list of extensions when I am starting my campaign. Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone have any suggestions? I had been using the Max HP extension but recent FGU updates broke it. I saw this extension and thought I'd try it but for some reason I can't get it to work.

The only thing that comes to mind off the top of my head is to double check that you are looking for "5E - Constitutional Amendments" in the extension list?

TheLorax
February 18th, 2021, 20:00
Yeah, once I downloaded from the link on the bottom of the readme it worked. I'm not sure what was going on.

Also, just as an interesting aside, I learned that if you bump your CON at level up, the HP bonus is retroactive. You learn something new every day. :D

MeAndUnique
February 18th, 2021, 21:17
Yeah, once I downloaded from the link on the bottom of the readme it worked. I'm not sure what was going on.

Also, just as an interesting aside, I learned that if you bump your CON at level up, the HP bonus is retroactive. You learn something new every day. :D

And if you want to be nasty to someone: HP will decrease if they are affected by something that reduces their Con score :p

Seliathas
February 19th, 2021, 18:02
Any idea how to get this to work with Mad Nomad's Character Sheet Tweaks? Both have great stuff but they are stepping on each others toes

arcanjl
February 19th, 2021, 18:10
5E_-_Constitutional_Ammendments_Mad_Nomad-2

I am trying to find the link for you, I believe it is in this thread

MeAndUnique
February 19th, 2021, 18:12
Any idea how to get this to work with Mad Nomad's Character Sheet Tweaks? Both have great stuff but they are stepping on each others toes

Could you provide a link to the extension? I'll take a look (though my queue of things to address has been getting quite full this past week).

arcanjl
February 19th, 2021, 18:21
Could you provide a link to the extension? I'll take a look (though my queue of things to address has been getting quite full this past week).

Took some digg'n but here it is!
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?61349-Mad-Nomad-s-Character-Sheet-Tweaks&p=540075&viewfull=1#post540075

SmackDaddy
February 19th, 2021, 18:51

You may need to get in touch with MadNomad to see if you can try to resolve any conflicts as the link provided by arcanji is of "old" (pre-16th update) coding I would think. MadNomad's extensions are not free and he's a friendly guy and I am sure he'd be willing to discuss things! (I use a majority of his extensions for sure!)

arcanjl
February 19th, 2021, 19:36
I have not tested it since the 16th. Guess that was waisted effort.

I have contacted MadNomad in the past, and yes, super nice guy.

MeAndUnique
February 19th, 2021, 20:31
I took a brief look at the linked "patch" extension and suspect that it will continue to work after the update on the 16th. I would greatly appreciate if someone is able to test it out with both extensions. In the mean time I will reach out to MadNomad in case that doesn't work.

Seliathas
February 19th, 2021, 20:52
Well well. Thank you all. That worked perfectly.

MeAndUnique
February 19th, 2021, 21:20
Well well. Thank you all. That worked perfectly.

Awesome! Glad to hear it.

eriktedesco
February 19th, 2021, 23:08
Hi MeAndUnique! Hope everything is fine on your side!

I'm having a compatibility issue between Con. Amm. and Matjam Status indicator extension.

For some reason, blood splatter and status health bar seems to update with a turn of delay.

I'm also using the extention which links Con. Amm. with one of MadNomad's extension.

I'm not explaining the issue because it's way easier to test it.

Hope to hear from you soon!

MeAndUnique
February 20th, 2021, 17:09
Hi MeAndUnique! Hope everything is fine on your side!

I'm having a compatibility issue between Con. Amm. and Matjam Status indicator extension.

For some reason, blood splatter and status health bar seems to update with a turn of delay.

I'm also using the extention which links Con. Amm. with one of MadNomad's extension.

I'm not explaining the issue because it's way easier to test it.

Hope to hear from you soon!

I'm doing well, though quite busy, thanks for asking :)

I can certainly add looking at the interaction with Status Indicators to my queue.

I'll post here when there are any updates.

eriktedesco
February 20th, 2021, 17:54
Thanks man!!!

Ltbadger
February 21st, 2021, 08:21
hi there

I love the look of this extension and will be installing it to my FGC. What wasn't clear to me is, with the amalgamation of your app and current hp, do I still need current hp running at all anymore?

I apologise if this weas already covered.

MeAndUnique
February 21st, 2021, 16:48
hi there

I love the look of this extension and will be installing it to my FGC. What wasn't clear to me is, with the amalgamation of your app and current hp, do I still need current hp running at all anymore?

I apologise if this weas already covered.

Nope, the intent is that Constitutional Amendments provides that functionality itself.

Ltbadger
February 21st, 2021, 18:01
Turns out that reading the entire thread would have actually answered my question!

Regardless thank you for your graceful answer

Intolerant
February 22nd, 2021, 08:08
When using the 'max' effect in a damage listing, the damage *only* applies to max health and not to wounds/current hp. Mechanically speaking, I'm pretty sure this is not how drain effects are supposed to work in 5E. Am I doing something wrong?

MeAndUnique
February 22nd, 2021, 14:57
When using the 'max' effect in a damage listing, the damage *only* applies to max health and not to wounds/current hp. Mechanically speaking, I'm pretty sure this is not how drain effects are supposed to work in 5E. Am I doing something wrong?

You're not doing anything wrong, it just feels a bit counterintuitive at first. Assume a creature with 20hp takes 10 damage that reduces its maximum hp. The creature should now have 10hp remaining. Its maximum hp is now also 10, which means that in terms of its current maximum hp it has no additional wounds.

Intolerant
February 22nd, 2021, 16:41
If you aren't at full hit points then you should still be taking the wound damage. But with this mod, you don't. I'm pretty sure that is incorrect.

MeAndUnique
February 22nd, 2021, 16:52
If you aren't at full hit points then you should still be taking the wound damage. But with this mod, you don't. I'm pretty sure that is incorrect.

Assume a creature has 30 max hp and currently has 20 hp, so 10 wounds. If that creature takes 10 damage its current hp will be 10. If that damage also reduces its max hp by the same amount its new total will be 20. A creature with 20 max hp and 10 current hp has 10 wounds.

Intolerant
February 22nd, 2021, 17:12
Assume you have 100 current hit points and 204 max hit points. Then you take 18 points of life drain damage. You should now have 82 current hit points and 186 max hit points. But with this mod, my client shows 100 current hit points and 186 max hit points.

It's more obvious if you set the character sheet to show current hit points instead of wounds.

Edit: edit error :P

Intolerant
February 22nd, 2021, 17:20

MeAndUnique
February 22nd, 2021, 17:23
Assume you have 100 current hit points and 204 max hit points. Then you take 18 points of life drain damage. You should now have 82 current hit points and 186 max hit points. But with this mod, my client shows 100 current hit points and 186 max hit points.

It's more obvious if you set the character sheet to show current hit points instead of wounds.

Edit: edit error :P

Sorry, I seem to have misunderstood you originally. Yes, current hp should decrease while wounds remain unchanged in that example. I have tested with those exact numbers and am seeing the expected outcome of 82/186. Are you using any other extensions?

Intolerant
February 22nd, 2021, 17:24
I am, I should have realized that might be an issue. I'll isolate your mod and try again.

Edit: Yeah, you're right. It must be a mod conflict. Sorry for wasting your time.

Edit #2: To test, I created a new campaign and went down my mod list one by one and could not reproduce the issue. It only happened in the campaign I was testing on when I first posted about the issue, and after reloading that campaign the issue went away.

:confused:

MeAndUnique
February 22nd, 2021, 18:03
I am, I should have realized that might be an issue. I'll isolate your mod and try again.

Edit: Yeah, you're right. It must be a mod conflict. Sorry for wasting your time.

Edit #2: To test, I created a new campaign and went down my mod list one by one and could not reproduce the issue. It only happened in the campaign I was testing on when I first posted about the issue, and after reloading that campaign the issue went away.

:confused:

Well, I'm glad its sorted either way!

eriktedesco
February 22nd, 2021, 19:29
Hi MeAndUnique,

I have tested Con. Amm. with other statut managing extensions (Matjam, 5E Enhancer Wound and the brand new CoreRPG Wound Overlay) and the same issue keeps popping out (discrepancy between hit points and health status bar).

However no errors appear in the console. No idea what the issue could be...

SmackDaddy
February 22nd, 2021, 21:13
I had removed this extension for some errors I was receiving about HP being off by +/- x points, I made sure all of the characters we at what their HP max was supposed to be, but when I obtained the most recent version, some of the Max HP figures for the characters changed by a couple points -- how can I set the Max HP and prevent the errors of opening a character sheet and it telling me that the character HP totals are off. And how does one fix that? I really want to be able to use this extension but it keeps throwing the HP Max off when I enable it. And I am not sure why.....

MeAndUnique
February 22nd, 2021, 21:45
Hi MeAndUnique,

I have tested Con. Amm. with other statut managing extensions (Matjam, 5E Enhancer Wound and the brand new CoreRPG Wound Overlay) and the same issue keeps popping out (discrepancy between hit points and health status bar).

Thanks for the updated info! Knowing that similar extensions are affected in the same way helps. Also, I haven't forgotten about looking at this, just juggling a thousand things between my extensions and the real world (boooooo real world).

MeAndUnique
February 22nd, 2021, 21:48
I had removed this extension for some errors I was receiving about HP being off by +/- x points, I made sure all of the characters we at what their HP max was supposed to be, but when I obtained the most recent version, some of the Max HP figures for the characters changed by a couple points -- how can I set the Max HP and prevent the errors of opening a character sheet and it telling me that the character HP totals are off. And how does one fix that? I really want to be able to use this extension but it keeps throwing the HP Max off when I enable it. And I am not sure why.....

With specific examples it might be possible to suss out the root cause for the discrepancy, however it may be easier in this case to simply open up the Class & Level window (magnifying glass to the left of Proficiency on the Main tab) and adjust the HP values for any incorrect levels as needed.

eriktedesco
February 22nd, 2021, 22:10
Hi MeAndUnique,

Edit: double submission...sorry

SmackDaddy
February 22nd, 2021, 22:50
With specific examples it might be possible to suss out the root cause for the discrepancy, however it may be easier in this case to simply open up the Class & Level window (magnifying glass to the left of Proficiency on the Main tab) and adjust the HP values for any incorrect levels as needed.

If something says an 8 HP discrepancy - or a -1 HP discrepancy, what is that meaning? For the 8 HP, does that mean there are somehow 8 HP too many for the player's max HP? And does that then mean the -1 means it's UNDER by 1 somewhere for Max HP? Just trying to figure out which is which and how to correct. Thank you!

0m0n
February 23rd, 2021, 01:41
Hi MeAndUnique,

Edit: double submission...sorry

I am seeing the same thing running just Constitutional Amendments and no other extensions. Seems to be only if you manually change the Current HP in the Combat tracker. If you roll for damage it works fine for me and the health bar adjusts correctly. Also manually changing the CUR in the character sheet works fine.

MeAndUnique
February 23rd, 2021, 15:54
If something says an 8 HP discrepancy - or a -1 HP discrepancy, what is that meaning? For the 8 HP, does that mean there are somehow 8 HP too many for the player's max HP? And does that then mean the -1 means it's UNDER by 1 somewhere for Max HP? Just trying to figure out which is which and how to correct. Thank you!

Yep, your intuition is correct on those. Basically, the feature to track HP at each level attempts to solve the history for characters when the extension loads for the first time. It uses the average HP that would be gained each level alongside Con mod and feats to calculate an expected value, and reports if there is a discrepancy so that a human that knows better can step in to resolve. For example, if you have previously been rolling for HP each level and adjusting manually, it would have no way of knowing what the rolled values had been.

MeAndUnique
February 23rd, 2021, 15:59
I am seeing the same thing running just Constitutional Amendments and no other extensions. Seems to be only if you manually change the Current HP in the Combat tracker. If you roll for damage it works fine for me and the health bar adjusts correctly. Also manually changing the CUR in the character sheet works fine.

Awesome, thanks for reporting. The info on manually changing from the CT is super useful! I can see this on my end as well and will be sure to address in the next update.

eriktedesco
February 23rd, 2021, 17:45

Ah ok, I have just tested it by changing the Current HP directly in the CT. However, at least for me, that's quite the problem, since I tend to modify the HP value directly in the CT (if needed).

Ludd_G
February 23rd, 2021, 19:45
Ah ok, I have just tested it by changing the Current HP directly in the CT. However, at least for me, that's quite the problem, since I tend to modify the HP value directly in the CT (if needed).

Same here, unfortunately.

MeAndUnique
February 23rd, 2021, 19:58

Same here, unfortunately.

That is absolutely a valid use-case. I just honestly never noticed before that it doesn't work correctly with token overlays since the built in ones are pretty subtle.

eriktedesco
February 23rd, 2021, 21:08
I hope this could be solved easily!

MeAndUnique
February 24th, 2021, 16:48
I hope this could be solved easily!

Relatively so, its fixed as of v1.3.6 and should work with other extensions as well. As a heads up there is a bug in 5E where the token won't update when the total hp changes, which had been reported.

eriktedesco
February 24th, 2021, 17:13
Relatively so, its fixed as of v1.3.6 and should work with other extensions as well. As a heads up there is a bug in 5E where the token won't update when the total hp changes, which had been reported.

Thank you so much!!! Now it's working like a charm!

nephranka
February 28th, 2021, 13:32
I found a warning with Advance effects, KitNKaboodle and Constitutional Amendments. When I add a character to the CT that has any effect a warning is getting thrown (see below). Screen shot attached. The error listed below is for the conflict between Advance effects and KitNKaboodle (which I posted already there). The warning is new and comes when you add Constitutional Amendments.

So far everything still is working.

[2/28/2021 8:25:30 AM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-02-01) for Fantasy Grounds
Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
[2/28/2021 8:25:30 AM] EXTENSION: Constitutional Amendments v1.3.6 for 5E by MeAndUnique.\r\nCurrent HP functionality designed and implemented by Tielc; FGU fixes by Zuilin.
[2/28/2021 8:25:30 AM] EXTENSION: Advanced Effects - 5E v4.8\rby Celestian, 2017-2020
[2/28/2021 8:25:30 AM] EXTENSION: Roboto Font Extension v1.1
[2/28/2021 8:25:30 AM] EXTENSION: Extension (5E - Kit'N'Kaboodle) loaded.
[2/28/2021 8:25:30 AM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 19.2479113
[2/28/2021 8:25:38 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (ct_entry)
[2/28/2021 8:25:38 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (ct_entry)
[2/28/2021 8:25:38 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:579: attempt to concatenate a nil value

MeAndUnique
March 1st, 2021, 21:50
I found a warning with Advance effects, KitNKaboodle and Constitutional Amendments. When I add a character to the CT that has any effect a warning is getting thrown (see below). Screen shot attached. The error listed below is for the conflict between Advance effects and KitNKaboodle (which I posted already there). The warning is new and comes when you add Constitutional Amendments.

So far everything still is working.

[2/28/2021 8:25:30 AM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-02-01) for Fantasy Grounds
[2/28/2021 8:25:30 AM] EXTENSION: Constitutional Amendments v1.3.6 for 5E by MeAndUnique.\r\nCurrent HP functionality designed and implemented by Tielc; FGU fixes by Zuilin.
[2/28/2021 8:25:30 AM] EXTENSION: Advanced Effects - 5E v4.8\rby Celestian, 2017-2020
[2/28/2021 8:25:30 AM] EXTENSION: Roboto Font Extension v1.1
[2/28/2021 8:25:30 AM] EXTENSION: Extension (5E - Kit'N'Kaboodle) loaded.
[2/28/2021 8:25:30 AM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 19.2479113
[2/28/2021 8:25:38 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (ct_entry)
[2/28/2021 8:25:38 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (ct_entry)
[2/28/2021 8:25:38 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:579: attempt to concatenate a nil value

I have seen the warning as well; I suspect it stems from changing the order of the controls. I have neither been able to reliably prevent it, nor find any tangible effects when it occurs.

BaneTBC
March 1st, 2021, 23:30
This was also happening every time you would hit next actor in CT, which quickly annoyed my players (go figure) with Mattekure's new update to Matjam's Status Indicators and Constitutional Amendments, he just released an update that resolved this problem. He'd have to provide what the fix was, but its basically the other addon looking for the normal HP fields instead of a change to Cur HP, Wnds, et al. I was really happy he was able to figure out the issue, as I love your extensions and his and hate to be having to forgo either side :)

errepege
March 4th, 2021, 21:28
Hi
Is there a way to use it with wraith and other npc's which the target needs to make a saving throw before determining if he will lose mx hp or not?

Darth Decisive
March 5th, 2021, 03:59
Hey there! Still love this module, but with the official release of Unity, I discovered a discrepancy with the One Click Druid mod by DiabloBob. It is a module that enables you to handle wildshaping easily. For transformations that don't change a creature's constitution modifier, they both work perfectly together.

HOWEVER

The function that allows the One Click Druid feature to overwrite your hit points temporarily kicks in first, but then the automatic hit point calculator with this extension kicks in, notices that the druid's Constitution modifier has changed, and then causes it to overwrite the hit points with the druid's normal hit points, which unfortunately causes the whole system to fall apart.

I don't know if there's a way to make the HP calculator a toggle of some kind, or some way to shut it off with a particular code or something, but if you have a workaround, a fix, or any advice like that, that would be amazing! <3

One Click Druid link:
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/261591/Critically-Awesome-Essentials--One-Click-Druid-Fantasy-Grounds

MeAndUnique
March 5th, 2021, 16:36
Hi
Is there a way to use it with wraith and other npc's which the target needs to make a saving throw before determining if he will lose mx hp or not?

I add a second damage entry with the max type and then use then roll the save before dealing damage so that I can choose which damage entry to use.

Hey there! Still love this module, but with the official release of Unity, I discovered a discrepancy with the One Click Druid mod by DiabloBob. It is a module that enables you to handle wildshaping easily. For transformations that don't change a creature's constitution modifier, they both work perfectly together.

HOWEVER

The function that allows the One Click Druid feature to overwrite your hit points temporarily kicks in first, but then the automatic hit point calculator with this extension kicks in, notices that the druid's Constitution modifier has changed, and then causes it to overwrite the hit points with the druid's normal hit points, which unfortunately causes the whole system to fall apart.

I don't know if there's a way to make the HP calculator a toggle of some kind, or some way to shut it off with a particular code or something, but if you have a workaround, a fix, or any advice like that, that would be amazing! <3

One Click Druid link:
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/261591/Critically-Awesome-Essentials--One-Click-Druid-Fantasy-Grounds

I'll reach out to DiabloBob to look at improving compatibility.

eriktedesco
March 7th, 2021, 16:27
Hi Me And Unique!

I hope everything is fine on your side!

I found a conflict between your extension and Polymorph by SilentRuin.

Step to reproduce:

1) Load FGU (latest version)
2) Create Campaign
3) Ruleset D&D 5e
4) Extensions to be loaded: Constitutional Amendment (MeAndUnique) and Polymorph (SilentRuin, available on DMSGUILD...I'm willing to buy that for you in order to solve the problem)
5) Module to be loaded: PHB and FG BattleMap
6) Open CT
7) Create a new PC or load an available one
8) Load the PC in the CT
9) Add an NPC (I use a zombie usually) from the PHB
10) Make the PC attack the NPC
11) Do the opposite

You should notice that when the PC attacks the NPC, the health bar is properly updated, while this doesn't happen when the NPC attack the PC.

I have extensively tested that with all my extensions loaded and the PC health bar update issue boils down to SilentRuin and your extension.

Hope this will provide some useful indication to solve the problem (if possible).

At present, I'm DMing a Curse of Strahd campaign with two druids. I can work it out with One Click Druid but I prefer SilentRuin extension to deal with this polymorph stuff.

Thank you very much for your patience.

LordQ96
March 8th, 2021, 04:44
I like having Current HP and not wounds and I like turning off Average Hp per level.. but how do you change the Max HP when i click on it, I cant change it.

MSW
March 8th, 2021, 05:37
Hi. See post 1 in the middle of the picture.
On main sheet open the class part. Left from fighter click on the round thing. It will open the HP per lv. There you can change it.

MeAndUnique
March 8th, 2021, 18:12
Hi Me And Unique!

I hope everything is fine on your side!

I found a conflict between your extension and Polymorph by SilentRuin.

Step to reproduce:

1) Load FGU (latest version)
2) Create Campaign
3) Ruleset D&D 5e
4) Extensions to be loaded: Constitutional Amendment (MeAndUnique) and Polymorph (SilentRuin, available on DMSGUILD...I'm willing to buy that for you in order to solve the problem)
5) Module to be loaded: PHB and FG BattleMap
6) Open CT
7) Create a new PC or load an available one
8) Load the PC in the CT
9) Add an NPC (I use a zombie usually) from the PHB
10) Make the PC attack the NPC
11) Do the opposite

You should notice that when the PC attacks the NPC, the health bar is properly updated, while this doesn't happen when the NPC attack the PC.

I have extensively tested that with all my extensions loaded and the PC health bar update issue boils down to SilentRuin and your extension.

Hope this will provide some useful indication to solve the problem (if possible).

At present, I'm DMing a Curse of Strahd campaign with two druids. I can work it out with One Click Druid but I prefer SilentRuin extension to deal with this polymorph stuff.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Thanks for reporting :) I'll look in to it and see what can be done to enhance compatibility.

MeAndUnique
March 8th, 2021, 18:13
I like having Current HP and not wounds and I like turning off Average Hp per level.. but how do you change the Max HP when i click on it, I cant change it.

It is exactly As MSW says. Thanks by the way for helping out, MSW :)

MeAndUnique
March 8th, 2021, 23:51
Concerning the Polymorphism extension compatibility. I took a quick look and it seems like there is a chance everything will work out if Constitution Amendments is given a higher load order. If anyone has the inclination to verify I would greatly appreciate it, and if not I can take some time to do so in the future.

kevininrussia
March 9th, 2021, 03:53
What do you think about making a version of this with just the Damage Types for CoreRPG? :-)

Darth Decisive
March 9th, 2021, 07:04
No rush, as I discovered a work-around (instead of changing Constitution scores, I just have it adding a + or - to constitution checks and saves, which works in most cases) but that's great!

MeAndUnique
March 9th, 2021, 18:48
What do you think about making a version of this with just the Damage Types for CoreRPG? :-)

The entirely of the damage type logic depends on scripts that reside in the 5E ruleset itself. So unfortunately, that would not be a trivial task. And I don't think it would even be possible to do so in a manner that would allow the extension to work with all rulesets based on CoreRPG.

kevininrussia
March 9th, 2021, 19:03
The entirely of the damage type logic depends on scripts that reside in the 5E ruleset itself. So unfortunately, that would not be a trivial task. And I don't think it would even be possible to do so in a manner that would allow the extension to work with all rulesets based on CoreRPG.

Darn. Really like the steal: hsteal: concept.

eriktedesco
March 9th, 2021, 19:41
Concerning the Polymorphism extension compatibility. I took a quick look and it seems like there is a chance everything will work out if Constitution Amendments is given a higher load order. If anyone has the inclination to verify I would greatly appreciate it, and if not I can take some time to do so in the future.

Hi MeAndUnique,

hope everything is fine!

I changed SilentRuin's Polymorph load order from 100 to 49 (lower than Constitutional Amendments) but the issue is still there.

Any suggestions?

Let me know!

Erik

Uraence
March 9th, 2021, 23:29
Is there a function that exists or could be added that allows for the adjustment of Max HP through an item / effect. For example, in one of my games a player has a cursed ring of protection. It functions exactly as a normal ring of protection, but lowers their Max HP by 5 as long as they keep the ring on. I currently have an effect set on the char to increase AC and SAVE by 1 and a note of MAXHP: -5. I then hen manually adjust their Max HP (which now gives an error / warning to adjust the rolled HP with this mod turned on). I could just change it to add a -5 adjustment and to not reset on rest, but then that removes the functionality for things that do go away after a rest.

MeAndUnique
March 9th, 2021, 23:50
Hi MeAndUnique,

hope everything is fine!

I changed SilentRuin's Polymorph load order from 100 to 49 (lower than Constitutional Amendments) but the issue is still there.

Any suggestions?

Let me know!

Erik

Bummer. I will take a closer look, though sadly it might not be possible. Polymorphism entirely replaces the 5e damage logic, which makes compatibility much more difficult. At a quick glance it looked like the replacement adheres pretty close to the base rules with only a couple of adjustments, so I had been hopeful that sitting on top would still work.

MeAndUnique
March 9th, 2021, 23:54
Is there a function that exists or could be added that allows for the adjustment of Max HP through an item / effect. For example, in one of my games a player has a cursed ring of protection. It functions exactly as a normal ring of protection, but lowers their Max HP by 5 as long as they keep the ring on. I currently have an effect set on the char to increase AC and SAVE by 1 and a note of MAXHP: -5. I then hen manually adjust their Max HP (which now gives an error / warning to adjust the rolled HP with this mod turned on). I could just change it to add a -5 adjustment and to not reset on rest, but then that removes the functionality for things that do go away after a rest.

Nothing that exists presently, no. I'm not opposed to the idea of handling it via effect, however its not an easy task so it may take a while to come up with a solution. In the mean time, assuming the character isn't frequently attuning and unattuning to the ring, you could reduce the "roll" of their first level hitpoints by 5. Then, if they ever remove the ring it'll be easy to simply set that value back to max.

anathemort
March 11th, 2021, 02:13
Hi,
Just trying out this extension today for a fight where my party has gotten to use Heroes' Feast. For 3 out of 4 of the PCs, it's working flawlessly. However, for this one rogue/sorcerer (draconic) character the max hp is being computed incorrectly. Below is a shot of their sheet and average hp. Looking at 5ehp.com and doing the math myself, this PC should have a max of 59 but is instead getting 64. There's no warning about the discrepancy in the chat so I guess it's something the extension is detecting. Any idea what that could be? Maybe it's applying the draconic resilience to the 5 rogue levels, too?

MeAndUnique
March 11th, 2021, 16:11
Hi,
Just trying out this extension today for a fight where my party has gotten to use Heroes' Feast. For 3 out of 4 of the PCs, it's working flawlessly. However, for this one rogue/sorcerer (draconic) character the max hp is being computed incorrectly. Below is a shot of their sheet and average hp. Looking at 5ehp.com and doing the math myself, this PC should have a max of 59 but is instead getting 64. There's no warning about the discrepancy in the chat so I guess it's something the extension is detecting. Any idea what that could be? Maybe it's applying the draconic resilience to the 5 rogue levels, too?

Sorry for the inconvenience. It is indeed due to an oversight on my part for multiclass draconic sorcerers. I'll get that corrected soon, and in the meantime a temporary workaround would be to reduce the value of the first hp "roll" accordingly.

anathemort
March 11th, 2021, 17:09
No worries, and thanks for confirming - I know it's rather an edge case :)

MeAndUnique
March 13th, 2021, 01:34
Version 1.3.7 has been pushed. This includes a fix for multiclass draconic sorcerers as well as brief testing around compatibility with Wild Shape using the Polymorphism extension.

Also, I have been communicating with DiabloBob concerning compatibility with the One Click Druid extension, and hope to have a path forward for compatibility in the near future.

eriktedesco
March 13th, 2021, 07:30
Version 1.3.7 has been pushed. This includes a fix for multiclass draconic sorcerers as well as brief testing around compatibility with Wild Shape using the Polymorphism extension.

Also, I have been communicating with DiabloBob concerning compatibility with the One Click Druid extension, and hope to have a path forward for compatibility in the near future.

HI MeAndUnique,

done a brief test with Polymorph and Constitutional Amendments and health bar are not updated properly.

Seems to be a bad conflict between the extensions.

Thanks for the hard work btw!

MeAndUnique
March 15th, 2021, 16:40
HI MeAndUnique,

done a brief test with Polymorph and Constitutional Amendments and health bar are not updated properly.

Seems to be a bad conflict between the extensions.

Thanks for the hard work btw!

Oh! I apologize, I am just now realizing that I missed the "bars" part of your initial report. That might be a bit trickier to tackle, but I will take a look.

And you're most welcome, I'm happy to be able to give back to the community!

MeAndUnique
March 16th, 2021, 22:39
Worked out the issue with the dev of Polymorphism who has pushed an update with the fix.

eriktedesco
March 16th, 2021, 23:41
Worked out the issue with the dev of Polymorphism who has pushed an update with the fix.

Many thanks to both of you! Still have to try it but it's a massive thumbs up for the availability and the efforts. Thanks again!

Ltbadger
March 19th, 2021, 16:41
Thank you so very much for working on this app.

I am using Fantasy Grounds Classic.
When I resized my frames today [19 march 21] it gave an error per pixel moved.
Ie hundreds of errors.
I downloaded a new version from github today but its still doing the same thing.

I have a campaign game tonight so I have currently disabled it.

Was I doing something wrong or is it the ext?

Again thank you so much for this.

MeAndUnique
March 19th, 2021, 20:23
Thank you so very much for working on this app.

I am using Fantasy Grounds Classic.
When I resized my frames today [19 march 21] it gave an error per pixel moved.
Ie hundreds of errors.
I downloaded a new version from github today but its still doing the same thing.

I have a campaign game tonight so I have currently disabled it.

Was I doing something wrong or is it the ext?

Again thank you so much for this.

When you get a chance, could you provide a little more detail on the steps you take that cause this to occur for you, and also, could you clarify if other extensions are being used? I did a quick test and didn't see that occur, but I may not have tested the appropriate thing.

DameonK
March 20th, 2021, 10:16
Hi MeAndUnique,
FYI, the character sheet HP box adjustments at the bottom of the "Main" tab conflicts with Mad Nomad's Character Sheet Tweaks. https://www.dmsguild.com/product/326461/Fantasy-Grounds-Mad-Nomads-Character-Sheet-Tweaks

[ERROR] window: Control (wounds_label) anchoring to an uncalculated control (wounds) in windowclass (charsheet_main)
[ERROR] window: Control (hpgroup_label) anchoring to an uncalculated control (wounds) in windowclass (charsheet_main)

Ludd_G
March 20th, 2021, 14:50
Hi DameonK,

There's an extra extension here to be used in conjunction with Constitutional Amendments, that (for me at least) fixes this issue:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?61349-Mad-Nomad-s-Character-Sheet-Tweaks&p=540075&viewfull=1#post540075

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Simon

Ltbadger
March 20th, 2021, 17:32
The exact two errrs that pop up are:

[ERROR] window: Control (wounds_label) anchoring to an uncalculated control (wounds) in windowclass (charsheet_main)
[ERROR] window: Control (hpgroup_label) anchoring to an uncalculated control (wounds) in windowclass (charsheet_main)

And I will screen shot the error too for you. I have a whole bunch of extensions in though [I am autistic and several help the softwrae do quicker or easier what I find cumbersome or I have forgotten].

DameonK
March 21st, 2021, 01:03
Hi DameonK,

There's an extra extension here to be used in conjunction with Constitutional Amendments, that (for me at least) fixes this issue:

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Simon

Thanks Simon!

MeAndUnique
March 21st, 2021, 17:26
The exact two errrs that pop up are:

And I will screen shot the error too for you. I have a whole bunch of extensions in though [I am autistic and several help the softwrae do quicker or easier what I find cumbersome or I have forgotten].

Ahh, in that case it is almost certainly a conflict with another extension. Given that your error matches the one reported by DameonK, I suspect that you are using Mad Nomad's Character Tweaks as one of your extensions, in which case give the solution presented by Ludd_G a try.

Ltbadger
March 22nd, 2021, 03:23
Thank you

JayFives
March 22nd, 2021, 23:57
Love this extension! The max hp adjust field doesn't seem to work for me though. I keep getting this error "Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_hp.lua"]:289: attempt to index global 'ActorManager5E' (a nil value)" I just updated to the latest version of the extension and it's the only extension running so it can't be a confliction with another extension. Does anyone have a similar problem?

Ltbadger
March 23rd, 2021, 03:44
"Ahh, in that case it is almost certainly a conflict with another extension. Given that your error matches the one reported by DameonK, I suspect that you are using Mad Nomad's Character Tweaks as one of your extensions, in which case give the solution presented by Ludd_G a try. "

It definitely was that conflict. And currently your extension has more value to me. Thank you for this I will endeavour to find Ludds suggestion.

MeAndUnique
March 23rd, 2021, 13:49
Love this extension! The max hp adjust field doesn't seem to work for me though. I keep getting this error "Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_hp.lua"]:289: attempt to index global 'ActorManager5E' (a nil value)" I just updated to the latest version of the extension and it's the only extension running so it can't be a confliction with another extension. Does anyone have a similar problem?

That sounds like you might be behind on FG Updates. ActorManager5E replaced ActorManager2 in the Feb 16th update.

MeAndUnique
March 23rd, 2021, 13:49
"Ahh, in that case it is almost certainly a conflict with another extension. Given that your error matches the one reported by DameonK, I suspect that you are using Mad Nomad's Character Tweaks as one of your extensions, in which case give the solution presented by Ludd_G a try. "

It definitely was that conflict. And currently your extension has more value to me. Thank you for this I will endeavour to find Ludds suggestion.

"Hi DameonK,

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post540075

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Simon"

SmackDaddy
March 23rd, 2021, 22:56
"Hi DameonK,

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Simon"

Link shows a 404

Ludd_G
March 23rd, 2021, 23:03
Link shows a 404

works from my original post:

Rbbrbootz
April 9th, 2021, 20:42
I have an issue that, for some reason, CA.ext is not showing up as an option on my load screen. I started a post here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?67672-Extensions-not-loading/)and was told to talk to the authors. Have you seen/heard anything about this issue?

MeAndUnique
April 9th, 2021, 23:12
I have an issue that, for some reason, CA.ext is not showing up as an option on my load screen. I started a post here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?67672-Extensions-not-loading/)and was told to talk to the authors. Have you seen/heard anything about this issue?

As mentioned in the other post, it isn't a universal problem with how the extension is packaged. I left a post there with the only idea that comes immediately to mind, and I'll post again if I think of anything more.

Rbbrbootz
April 10th, 2021, 17:23
As mentioned in the other post, it isn't a universal problem with how the extension is packaged. I left a post there with the only idea that comes immediately to mind, and I'll post again if I think of anything more.

So with all the troubleshooting that has happened, I'm down to just your extension that won't load. As per part of the troubleshooting, they asked that I change the extension of the file name from ext to zip and open it. It won't open. I can open all other extensions this way, including the others that were troublesome. Could I trouble you to re-package your extension? I really do want to use it, but my computer has decided it wants to be picky.

BTW, a quick aside...the direct link to your CA Github page (https://github.com/MeAndUnique/ConstitutionalAmendments)lands on a different page than if I follow the link (https://github.com/MeAndUnique/FantasyGrounds/tree/main/extensions/ConstitutionalAmendments)in your signature. They are also different versions of the CA extension.

MeAndUnique
April 10th, 2021, 17:32
So with all the troubleshooting that has happened, I'm down to just your extension that won't load. As per part of the troubleshooting, they asked that I change the extension of the file name from ext to zip and open it. It won't open. I can open all other extensions this way, including the others that were troublesome. Could I trouble you to re-package your extension? I really do want to use it, but my computer has decided it wants to be picky.

BTW, a quick aside...the direct link to your CA Github page (https://github.com/MeAndUnique/ConstitutionalAmendments)lands on a different page than if I follow the link (https://github.com/MeAndUnique/FantasyGrounds/tree/main/extensions/ConstitutionalAmendments)in your signature. They are also different versions of the CA extension.

I have attached the extension directly from my extensions folder where I have verified that it functions as intended. Fwiw this originally came from the GitHub repo and I was able to unzip it as expected.

As an aside, if the extension were improperly zipped it would break for everyone equally, so I strongly suspect it is an environmental issue of some sort.

Rbbrbootz
April 10th, 2021, 17:36
I have attached the extension directly from my extensions folder where I have verified that it functions as intended. Fwiw this originally came from the GitHub repo and I was able to unzip it as expected.

As an aside, if the extension were improperly zipped it would break for everyone equally, so I strongly suspect it is an environmental issue of some sort.

This one works fine! As I said, my computer is picky. Thank you for doing this!

MeAndUnique
April 10th, 2021, 19:23
This one works fine! As I said, my computer is picky. Thank you for doing this!

Glad its working for you :)

Valdemar
April 11th, 2021, 16:31
We're you working on compatibility with Critically Awesome Essentials, One Click Druid and DM Tools all from Diablobob?

MeAndUnique
April 11th, 2021, 16:56
We're you working on compatibility with Critically Awesome Essentials, One Click Druid and DM Tools all from Diablobob?

I did take a look at One Click Druid not too long ago, and found that some edits would be required on both sides. I sent a proposal over to him with the specific updates I would need to be able to hook in to the wild shaping system, and haven't heard anything concrete on that front. If and when any compatibility updates take place I'll be happy to finish hooking everything up on my end.

xTheCanadian
May 2nd, 2021, 16:44
Thanks for this extension, I've been looking for something to make vampiric weapons for like... ever....

I'm just curious how come when we open up the character sheet it says "There is a discrepancy of X hitpoints. Please update the roll values accordinly."

Is it because because I have my party adjust their max HP to the maximum their hit die allows?

MeAndUnique
May 2nd, 2021, 17:06
Thanks for this extension, I've been looking for something to make vampiric weapons for like... ever....

I'm just curious how come when we open up the character sheet it says "There is a discrepancy of X hitpoints. Please update the roll values accordinly."

Is it because because I have my party adjust their max HP to the maximum their hit die allows?

Yep. When first loaded CA does its best to rebuild the "history" of HP rolls from before it was in use. FG uses average by default, so that is what is calculated as the expected value. In order to avoid changing things incorrectly that warning is in place to let the user know that CA needs some help. So if the players open up the Class & Level window from the magnifying glass on the Main tab, they can expand any of the classes and set the value rolled for each level (max in this case). Moving forward the players can do the same thing each time they level up to set the result to the max value.

xTheCanadian
May 2nd, 2021, 18:05
Holy crap! Thank you so much bud! I didn't even know that was possible...

MeAndUnique
May 2nd, 2021, 18:31
Holy crap! Thank you so much bud! I didn't even know that was possible...

SilentRuin has mentioned that I should stop being lazy and make instructional videos to go along with my extensions...
Someday I'll have to get around to it I suppose :p

ThatDudeOverThere
May 8th, 2021, 18:45
Hi MeAndUnique.

I was just wondering if there is any way to disable the lock on max hp and allow direct editing of hp on the character sheet.

I am running the critically awesome essentials one click druid extension and I was hoping that disabling that would allow the hp to work correctly. (Maybe not but a man can dream can't he?) I know you have said that you were working on fixing compatibiliy there but at least for the time being it would be nice to be able to use both in conjunction. These extensions have basically both become must haves for me and I really don't want to have to drop either. The current hp as well as the extra syntax for hp effects are both amazing but considering there is a druid and 2 polymorphers in my party I really can't imagine living without the other. The hp change/lock effects by comparison are by far the least important features for me since we also use d&d beyond so mistakes can be fixed easily. I also trust my players not to cheat at "playing pretend with friends" so I really don't feel this particular aspect is needed. (If you want an everything proof shield you can go take it off of the lich's smoking corpse like everyone else)

I have also noticed an issue where importing a character using this tool to create files from characters on D&D Beyond https://www.beyond2fgconvert.com/ while this extension is enabled imports them with their max hp set to 0. I have since disabled the extension and re-imported but it would be nice to be able to leave it enabled all the time so that I can update syntax for effects while I am importing characters. (it is a minor issue but since I need to import again soon I figured I would ask if it was possible.

Sorry if anything was unclear or didn't make sense. I would be happy to hit you up on discord or continue here to discuss or clarify anything if it would help.

MeAndUnique
May 9th, 2021, 17:14
Hi MeAndUnique.

I was just wondering if there is any way to disable the lock on max hp and allow direct editing of hp on the character sheet.

I am running the critically awesome essentials one click druid extension and I was hoping that disabling that would allow the hp to work correctly. (Maybe not but a man can dream can't he?) I know you have said that you were working on fixing compatibiliy there but at least for the time being it would be nice to be able to use both in conjunction. These extensions have basically both become must haves for me and I really don't want to have to drop either. The current hp as well as the extra syntax for hp effects are both amazing but considering there is a druid and 2 polymorphers in my party I really can't imagine living without the other. The hp change/lock effects by comparison are by far the least important features for me since we also use d&d beyond so mistakes can be fixed easily. I also trust my players not to cheat at "playing pretend with friends" so I really don't feel this particular aspect is needed. (If you want an everything proof shield you can go take it off of the lich's smoking corpse like everyone else)

I have also noticed an issue where importing a character using this tool to create files from characters on D&D Beyond https://www.beyond2fgconvert.com/ while this extension is enabled imports them with their max hp set to 0. I have since disabled the extension and re-imported but it would be nice to be able to leave it enabled all the time so that I can update syntax for effects while I am importing characters. (it is a minor issue but since I need to import again soon I figured I would ask if it was possible.

Sorry if anything was unclear or didn't make sense. I would be happy to hit you up on discord or continue here to discuss or clarify anything if it would help.

The total HP field isn't disabled for direct editing as a feature in itself to prevent players from changing things, they still have 100% control by changing the per-level values. Rather, it is a functional necessity for most of the other functionality of Constitutional Amendments, as total HP is now a derived value.

Even if I were to allow direct editing of the total HP field, it would not solve the compatibility challenge with One Click Druid. As I understand, DiabloBob's focus is on finishing up another project presently and then he will get to a backlog of other things after that. You can directly edit the field on the CT, which will automate the math for the HP adjustment, which may help for the workflow you envisioned.

I haven't been able to get the D&D Beyond converter to work for any of my super old characters, which makes compatibility investigation difficult. If you have an example to send I'd be happy to take a look though.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord, or here, whichever works best for you (though I tend to be a bit more responsive on Discord).

Drogo210
May 12th, 2021, 18:13
I get this error

[5/12/2021 7:09:54 PM] EXTENSION: Constitutional Amendments v1.3.7 for 5E by MeAndUnique.\r\nCurrent HP functionality designed and implemented by Tielc; FGU fixes by Zuilin.
[5/12/2021 7:09:54 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 26.401944
[5/12/2021 7:10:04 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (ct_entry)
[5/12/2021 7:10:04 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (ct_entry)
[5/12/2021 7:10:04 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (ct_entry)
[5/12/2021 7:10:04 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (ct_entry)
[5/12/2021 7:10:15 PM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
[5/12/2021 7:10:34 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "utility/scripts/dynamic_hp.lua"]:174: attempt to index global 'DB' (a nil value)

nephranka
May 12th, 2021, 18:30
"Hi DameonK,

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Simon"

I gave this solution ( CA + SR's CA ext + nomads ext) a try and it works except the HP fields are not locked on the player side. I am not sure what overall effect/issue that will have. Thoughts?

MeAndUnique
May 12th, 2021, 20:53
I get this error

[5/12/2021 7:09:54 PM] EXTENSION: Constitutional Amendments v1.3.7 for 5E by MeAndUnique.\r\nCurrent HP functionality designed and implemented by Tielc; FGU fixes by Zuilin.
[5/12/2021 7:09:54 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 26.401944
[5/12/2021 7:10:15 PM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
[5/12/2021 7:10:34 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "utility/scripts/dynamic_hp.lua"]:174: attempt to index global 'DB' (a nil value)

Are you using any other extensions?

Drogo210
May 12th, 2021, 21:13
Are you using any other extensions?

Nope, when I get an error I always re-run it alone :)

MeAndUnique
May 12th, 2021, 21:14
I gave this solution ( CA + SR's CA ext + nomads ext) a try and it works except the HP fields are not locked on the player side. I am not sure what overall effect/issue that will have. Thoughts?

A handful of operations will blow away any changes the player makes to the total hp, and a few others will end up with some bad calculations if the total hp has been edited directly. Adjusting a per-level value will reset the total.

MeAndUnique
May 12th, 2021, 21:14
Nope, when I get an error I always re-run it alone :)

Hmmm. Classic or Unity? And LIVE or TEST?

Drogo210
May 12th, 2021, 21:15
FGU Live

nephranka
May 13th, 2021, 00:32
A handful of operations will blow away any changes the player makes to the total hp, and a few others will end up with some bad calculations if the total hp has been edited directly. Adjusting a per-level value will reset the total.

Going to have to make sure they don't make any changes since we like the additions and I really want both extensions. Thanks for the info.

MeAndUnique
May 13th, 2021, 03:05
FGU Live

Strange, I haven't been able to reproduce the error (the warnings are known and harmless as a result of reordering controls). If you could provide some detailed steps with a fresh campaign to get the error it would be really helpful.

MeAndUnique
May 13th, 2021, 03:07
Just released version 1.3.8, with improved support when importing characters from XML, such as from tools like https://www.beyond2fgconvert.com/.

soonerhef
May 15th, 2021, 18:05
Great Extension! I have not seen this mentioned, but adding the new heal type makes the "Aid" spell work properly (Heroes Feast, too). This is huge for me.

Valdemar
May 16th, 2021, 00:16
Just released version 1.3.8, with improved support when importing characters from XML, such as from tools like https://www.beyond2fgconvert.com/.

Is this compatible with Diablobob's CAE and DM Tools?

MeAndUnique
May 16th, 2021, 19:43
Is this compatible with Diablobob's CAE and DM Tools?

I'm still waiting to hear back from DiabloBob, as he has been busy with another high priority project. If he is in agreement with the compatibility solution I have proposed, everything on Constitutional Amendments' end is ready to go once the CAE side is ready. Though of course he may have an alternative approach that would be desirable, once he gets a chance to take a closer look.

estrolof
May 26th, 2021, 05:22
I've successfully combined the steal effect with TheoGeek's nat20. Is there a way to do so on a kill-shot only?

MeAndUnique
May 26th, 2021, 15:20
I've successfully combined the steal effect with TheoGeek's nat20. Is there a way to do so on a kill-shot only?

Glad the two are combining well.
There's not a way to have it apply on on kill that I can think of, off hand. What ability/spell/item/etc are you using for that, if you don't mind my asking?

estrolof
May 26th, 2021, 20:21
I made a dagger some time ago - at campaign start, before I was looking at effects or extensions (it's a dagger dedicated to Bhaal) - the properties being:

* when you kill a target, it heals the user 2d4
* when you attack an Incapacitated or fully unaware target it adds 1d6 necrotic damage

(There's the attunement trigger: use it to slay an innocent in Bhaal's name. Yeah...they're an assassin in pre-Avatar FR.)

I just added a "heal" button to their actions tab they have to click. And I add "Incapacitated" as part of the other conditions that include it - until I figure out if you can test a series of conditions differently without multiple effects.

The nat20 and temp hp steal is a different weapon, which the PC never bothered attuning to. That one deals necrotic on nat20 and applies the necrotic as tempHP.

Drogo210
May 26th, 2021, 20:52
Strange, I haven't been able to reproduce the error (the warnings are known and harmless as a result of reordering controls). If you could provide some detailed steps with a fresh campaign to get the error it would be really helpful.

Just read it, sorry. I used the suggested tweak and TADA, everything worked...what can I tell :)

Drogo210
May 26th, 2021, 20:55
I'm still waiting to hear back from DiabloBob, as he has been busy with another high priority project. If he is in agreement with the compatibility solution I have proposed, everything on Constitutional Amendments' end is ready to go once the CAE side is ready. Though of course he may have an alternative approach that would be desirable, once he gets a chance to take a closer look.

I used both, and more without any issue...

MeAndUnique
May 27th, 2021, 15:10
I made a dagger some time ago - at campaign start, before I was looking at effects or extensions (it's a dagger dedicated to Bhaal) - the properties being:

* when you kill a target, it heals the user 2d4
* when you attack an Incapacitated or fully unaware target it adds 1d6 necrotic damage

(There's the attunement trigger: use it to slay an innocent in Bhaal's name. Yeah...they're an assassin in pre-Avatar FR.)

I just added a "heal" button to their actions tab they have to click. And I add "Incapacitated" as part of the other conditions that include it - until I figure out if you can test a series of conditions differently without multiple effects.

The nat20 and temp hp steal is a different weapon, which the PC never bothered attuning to. That one deals necrotic on nat20 and applies the necrotic as tempHP.

Ahh, cool. I'll give some thought to how that feature might fit in to either this extension or possibly a new one. Though I can't promise any timeline, or even that it might be soon. The heal button is the pretty standard approach for that sort of situation.
If you have interest in that heal button being associated directly with the weapon I'll share a shameless plug for my Kit'N'Kaboodle (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?65937-5E-Kit-N-Kaboodle) extension.

MeAndUnique
May 27th, 2021, 15:20
I used both, and more without any issue...

There is certainly a possibility that there have been changes made that prevent any conflict since he and I last spoke. The main issues in the conflict had been that adjustments to max HP would not behave properly when transitioning to and from wild shape, as well as inaccurate HP calculations if the wild shape constitution modifier doesn't match.

Drogo210
May 27th, 2021, 15:34
There is certainly a possibility that there have been changes made that prevent any conflict since he and I last spoke. The main issues in the conflict had been that adjustments to max HP would not behave properly when transitioning to and from wild shape, as well as inaccurate HP calculations if the wild shape constitution modifier doesn't match.

That's One-Click Druid :), He asked for DM Tools :). I do not know if he meant the whole Critical Awesome Essential...

MeAndUnique
May 27th, 2021, 16:02
That's One-Click Druid :), He asked for DM Tools :). I do not know if he meant the whole Critical Awesome Essential...

Oh, well I stand corrected. I had been under the impression that One Click Druid and CAE were one and the same. Thanks for clarifying :)

mattekure
May 27th, 2021, 16:09
Oh, well I stand corrected. I had been under the impression that One Click Druid and CAE were one and the same. Thanks for clarifying :)

CAE (Critically Awesome Essentials) is the extension that has all of the code functionality built in for One-Click Druid, and DM Tools. It works by checking for the presence of the module to turn on functionality. One-click druid was the first of the functionality modules and was included with the CAE purchase. Other Diablobob modules like DM Tools, One Click More, and some future planned ones just unlock additional functionality within the CAE extension.

Cheers

GKEnialb
May 30th, 2021, 18:30
First, just want to say that I love this extension. I did find an issue in 5E, where using manual rolls (Options->Client->Dice: Manual entry) causes an error on leveling up (managet_hp.lua, line 188, ifndNode: Invalid parameter 1). Spits out the error a few times, doesn't apply the hit points, but the level does go up (but now there's no way to enter new hit points as a box for the new level doesn't appear):47219

It's definitely the manual entry causing the problem - if I change that option, everything works fine.

MeAndUnique
May 30th, 2021, 23:10
First, just want to say that I love this extension. I did find an issue in 5E, where using manual rolls (Options->Client->Dice: Manual entry) causes an error on leveling up (managet_hp.lua, line 188, ifndNode: Invalid parameter 1). Spits out the error a few times, doesn't apply the hit points, but the level does go up (but now there's no way to enter new hit points as a box for the new level doesn't appear):47219

It's definitely the manual entry causing the problem - if I change that option, everything works fine.

Thanks for reporting. I'm able to reproduce the error and will try to get a fix out soon. In the meantime, rolling the dice from the manual roll window does seem to work (either as a real roll or a faux roll). Sorry for the inconvenience.

GKEnialb
May 31st, 2021, 03:44
Thanks and no worries. Easy enough workaround if you remember to do it. :)

MeAndUnique
May 31st, 2021, 05:05
Version 1.3.9 has been pushed with a fix for manually rolling hp gained at new levels.

GKEnialb
May 31st, 2021, 16:43
Thanks for the speedy update - it's working great!

Drogo210
May 31st, 2021, 17:17
5/31/2021 6:07:36 PM] Launcher scene exiting.
[5/31/2021 6:07:36 PM] Tabletop scene starting.
[5/31/2021 6:07:36 PM] NETWORK STATUS: [Server] [Connected]
[Server Type - LAN]
[5/31/2021 6:07:43 PM] MEASURE: RULESETS LOAD - 6.769693 - 5E
[5/31/2021 6:07:43 PM] MEASURE: EXTENSIONS LOAD - 0.007083 - 1
[5/31/2021 6:07:47 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LIST BUILD - 4.373794 - 133
[5/31/2021 6:07:48 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH IMAGE ASSETS - 0.196764
[5/31/2021 6:07:48 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH PORTRAIT ASSETS - 0.022972
[5/31/2021 6:07:48 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH TOKEN ASSETS - 0.200923
[5/31/2021 6:07:48 PM] MEASURE: ASSET LIST BUILD - 0.420713
[5/31/2021 6:07:49 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 1 - 12.566804
[5/31/2021 6:07:50 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 0.493752 - 5E SRD Bestiary
[5/31/2021 6:07:50 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 0.269262 - FG Battle Maps
[5/31/2021 6:07:51 PM] RULESET: Dungeons and Dragons (5E) ruleset (v2021-05-20) for Fantasy Grounds
[5/31/2021 6:07:51 PM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-05-21) for Fantasy Grounds
[5/31/2021 6:07:51 PM] EXTENSION: Constitutional Amendments v1.3.9 for 5E by MeAndUnique.\r\nCurrent HP functionality designed and implemented by Tielc; FGU fixes by Zuilin.
[5/31/2021 6:07:51 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 1.830594
[5/31/2021 6:07:54 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (ct_entry)
[5/31/2021 6:07:54 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (ct_entry)
[5/31/2021 6:07:54 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (ct_entry)
[5/31/2021 6:07:54 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (ct_entry)
[5/31/2021 6:07:55 PM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.

The upper occurs at load

[5/31/2021 6:08:06 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/charselect_import_entry.lu..."]:23: activate: Invalid parameter 1
[5/31/2021 6:08:28 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/charselect_import_entry.lu..."]:23: activate: Invalid parameter 1

This second one when importing a character from an existing campaign, creating several copies of the character sheet

MeAndUnique
June 1st, 2021, 05:43
The warnings are known and harmless; a result of rearranging the control positions.
I'll take a look at resolving the error as soon as I can, though the week ahead is looking a bit hectic for me presently.

MeAndUnique
June 2nd, 2021, 15:17
Version 1.3.10 has been released with a fix for the above error when importing a character from another campaign.

arcanjl
June 5th, 2021, 15:30
sorry forgot to add the mad nomad patch ext