PDA

View Full Version : Mongoose Facebook news on Drinaxian Companion

chumbly
May 28th, 2020, 15:16
Mongoose News on the Drinaxian Companion from their Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=2948695645183467&set=a.650483778338010

Mongoose Publishing
5 hrs · Public
The Drinaxian Companion hardback will be coming very soon - these are just a few of the ships appearing in this book...

##### #####
Woohoo. Will we be getting a chance to preorder?
· Reply · 5h

###### #####
Can we preorder?
· Reply · 5h

Author
Mongoose Publishing
Yes to both of you, as soon as the ebook edition comes out as per normal - just waiting for the very last art to come in, cross your fingers for maybe 3 weeks.
Naval Adventure 3 will be hot on its tail, and then it will be time for Shadows of Sindal to hove into view!
It should be a good couple of months for Traveller!

As that poster said.... WOOO HOOOO looking good.. can't wait
of course.. it will probably be aways down on MadBeardmans queue... but someday soon it will be pdf and hard copies in our hands and later it probably it will join us here woohoo

Chumbly:)

MadBeardMan
May 28th, 2020, 15:45
Mongoose News on the Drinaxian Companion from their Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=2948695645183467&set=a.650483778338010

Mongoose Publishing
5 hrs · Public
The Drinaxian Companion hardback will be coming very soon - these are just a few of the ships appearing in this book...

##### #####
Woohoo. Will we be getting a chance to preorder?
· Reply · 5h

###### #####
Can we preorder?
· Reply · 5h

Author
Mongoose Publishing
Yes to both of you, as soon as the ebook edition comes out as per normal - just waiting for the very last art to come in, cross your fingers for maybe 3 weeks.
Naval Adventure 3 will be hot on its tail, and then it will be time for Shadows of Sindal to hove into view!
It should be a good couple of months for Traveller!

As that poster said.... WOOO HOOOO looking good.. can't wait
of course.. it will probably be aways down on MadBeardmans queue... but someday soon it will be pdf and hard copies in our hands and later it probably it will join us here woohoo

Chumbly:)

Yea, email off to Matt to get my hands on said PDF as soon as possible.

You may have noticed, I've stepped up releases/books/adventures etc. Mostly cos in Lock down and the Pubs aren't open!

Going to update my Todo now to include this beauty...

Huzzah!

MBM

backwardoracle
May 28th, 2020, 16:37
Marvelous!!, not about the pubs being shut of course, a serious impediment to creative choices. It does as mean I do have both more disposal income & time.