PDA

View Full Version : Chronic DM looking to be a Player

BlueBlackSky
April 4th, 2007, 02:16
Hi.

I'm a US Eastern player looking for a group playing during the week nights. In my real life gaming group I was the DM for a long long time. I recently ended the campaign I'd been running and am refusing to run anything more for them for a little while at least.

I've been playing off and on since I was about 14 (I'm 22 now) and prefer a healthy mix of role playing and dungeon crawling. I would prefer Forgotten Realms but I am willing to try anything fantasy related.

drkknight32
April 4th, 2007, 04:52
Might you be available on Friday nights? Starting at about 7 or 8? I'm not sure if I have an opening in my campaign but I might.

BlueBlackSky
April 4th, 2007, 04:58
I could be available. Care to provide details?

drkknight32
April 4th, 2007, 05:13
Well the setting is home brewed and everyone who is playing is about 5th level right now. They've got most of the rules stuff down, but some of them are still a little rough on the role playing aspect. They seem to be getting better with each session though. One of them might drop because of school work and that sorta thing so if that happens we'll have room for one more. They're not sure yet though, but it is a possibility.

I might actually be willing to start another campaign up on another day of the week just for some people online. I've been DMing with my current group for quite some time so I guess I kinda wanna see what its like to DM for a different set of people. When I would run another game is up in the air though, most likely it would be Saturday nights from 7 - 11 or 12, maybe Sunday nights. Would those also be good for you? What other kind of info are you looking for?

BlueBlackSky
April 4th, 2007, 05:15
That was some pretty good information, thank you. Sadly, the weekends won't work for me. But do keep me posted about the possible opening in your current campaign.

drkknight32
April 4th, 2007, 05:28
I will :-)

It sucks that you're not available on weekends :-\, but actually I'm actually able to swing Tuesdays and Thursdays too if you were available then. So if anything that might be a possibility too.