PDA

View Full Version : OD&D / 0E with Classic D&D Ruleset

jp1971
May 21st, 2020, 13:49
Hello,

Is anyone running OD&D / 0E with the Classic D&D ruleset with or without an extension? A friend of mine recently created an OD&D character sheet for Roll20, but I much prefer FG.

I have a long-running background in web and iOS development, so I'm up for trying my hand at an extension if nothing exists. That said, I'm relatively new to Fantasy Grounds, so I'd need someone to point in the write direction when it comes to getting started.

Thanks!
Jameson

celestian
May 21st, 2020, 15:01
Hello,

Is anyone running OD&D / 0E with the Classic D&D ruleset with or without an extension? A friend of mine recently created an OD&D character sheet for Roll20, but I much prefer FG.

I have a long-running background in web and iOS development, so I'm up for trying my hand at an extension if nothing exists. That said, I'm relatively new to Fantasy Grounds, so I'd need someone to point in the write direction when it comes to getting started.

Thanks!
Jameson

Check out this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?55669-Rules-Cyclopedia-any-thoughts-on-issues). It might be what you are looking for.