PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing New Gaming Modules

TXCBoy36
May 21st, 2020, 06:27
I am looking at purchasing some additional modules through DM Guild. Is there a way to determine which of these modules are going to be easily incorporated into FGC?

Want to build up my library of available modules, AL and normal modules but wasn't sure if there was way to make this determination.

Thanks!

LordEntrails
May 21st, 2020, 06:35
Sort/filter the DMsG results by Format and select Virtual Table Top. All of those are FG modules. All of them unless explicitly stated, should be FGC compatible (I would be surprised if any of them are FGU only). Just copy them into your FG Data / modules folder.

Blahness98
May 21st, 2020, 06:35
Best thing I can think of is going on the side of the DM's Guild site and clicking the format tab and then clicking on Virtual Table Top. The content creators are pretty good at specifying what table top the item is for.

LordEntrails
May 21st, 2020, 06:37
Best thing I can think of is going on the side of the DM's Guild site and clicking the format tab and then clicking on Virtual Table Top. The content creators are pretty good at specifying what table top the item is for.
I wasn't aware their were any for systems other than FG. I assume you've come across some that aren't. I haven't so I assumed... Good to know!

Blahness98
May 21st, 2020, 06:46
I'd rather put the disclaimer out there. Who knows if someone is packaging up stuff for the other VTTs out there. I know I have seen some posts for use with Roll20.