PDA

View Full Version : GM looking to host Pathfinder 2e

Better Vibes
May 21st, 2020, 03:06
Hey :) I'm a moderately experienced dungeon master looking to host, I'm 21 so i'm a bit younger than you may be used to

FG License: Ultimate
Game System:Pathfinder 2e

Time Zone: USA central
Day of week and time: I would prefer any weekday ~6-whenever
If new game, planned start date: I could start as soon as Monday :)
Planned Duration & Frequency: Once to maybe twice a week, roughly 3 hours but maybe longer if we want to keep playing
Term:

Text or Voice: Voice preferably
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: I like to play an even mix but I really love roleplaying (not very good at it yet though)
Number of Players in game & needed: No players so far and I would say 6 is a good number
Character starting level & equipment: starting level 1 with starting equipment, basically you all will level up to level 3 as quickly as I can learn the game systems, but then after 3 it will be normal pace of leveling if not a little quick
Character restrictions: I'm really inexperienced with pathfinder 2e specifically so none so far! just don't be overly ridiculous or mean

Details of your scenario: I have 4 that you can choose from as a group, The fingers of Asmodeus (demons and devils), The Cradle (more stereotypical religious order), a more standard adventuring party, or you are all part of a magic society investigating weird goings on, although you don't need to play a magical character, they need bodyguards too)

I'll check this post on Friday the 21st of May so if you don't hear back from me immediately that's why! and for fun just to know you read all this tell me your favorite class in pathfinder 2e :)
We can schedule our games on discord once I pick our players!

Complexjoke
May 21st, 2020, 05:19
Color me interested. Are you using FG Unity, or Classic? I’m an experienced player player, but still new to P2. I’m also familiar with Discord and have pretty decent flex to my schedule within reason.

erilon
May 21st, 2020, 18:07
I'm interested and plan on buying PF2e, but been furloughed for 8 weeks though and UI claim is in limbo. I was last in a game end of 2012 it was PF1e so that is the extent of my familiarity so I can't say what my favorite 2e class is but I would most likely play a Paladin or Wizard. My discord is Erilon#2379

MercyLost
May 22nd, 2020, 01:00
Familiar with Pathfinder 1 but not 2, would be excited to learn. Don't work Mondays, so those are great. Experienced as a rogue/sorcerer investigator against the Unseelie Court (which matches investigations society), war cleric, and barbarian. Good with gunboat diplomacy and cunning.

Biggest problem/praise I've encountered is my ability to break plans by finding alternative solutions to boss fights. This has been anything from my turning our enemy into our employer to sleight of handing alchemist fire into the big bads component pouch.

Also, gust of wind plus iron filings is pure evil against fae. Think pocket sand x10 plus anaphylactic shock.

MercyLost
May 22nd, 2020, 01:07
Shoot, I'd love to see someone else's handling of a magic investigation campaign with my cunning. I got appropriately handicapped by having some of my actions named crimes of war by the fae courts, but that just made things more intriguing.

Shevatas
May 22nd, 2020, 17:28
I am really interested and available....- I am experience rpg player, mostly d&d but i wanna switch to pathfinder... i read the core rules but never played.

erilon
May 22nd, 2020, 19:19
Seems as though most of us are in the same experience leveling with pf2e. So aside from individual learning speeds we should be able to grow together in our knowledge of and comfort level with 2e at a pretty similar pace. I for one see this as a good thing.

Edit: @Shevatas I'm still reading the rules for 2e but when i played 1e it was pretty much D&D3.75(essentially 3.5 but with little improvements here and there).

Shevatas
May 22nd, 2020, 20:09
I am totally in... really interested in a pathfinder campaign... right now I only have one game going every other Friday I could play any other time/day...
Im gonna start re-reading cofe rules right now to be ready... ��

Korthal
May 22nd, 2020, 20:15
I really Hope to get into this game. Been reading through the book for Pathfinder 2 and playing a goblin alchemist just sounds like a blast(pun intended) Hope to see most if not all you in that game!

Better Vibes
May 22nd, 2020, 22:28
Hey! what's your discord and I can add you to a group?

Shevatas
May 22nd, 2020, 22:32
Shevatas#9156

Better Vibes
May 22nd, 2020, 23:08
We still have an opening for two more people so far! if youre interested just PM me and i'll give you my discord! We are set to play Tuesday!