PDA

View Full Version : DM LFP- 4e OR PF2 ported Tyranny of Dragons! Wednesday evenings, Central Time, US

computertrucker
May 21st, 2020, 00:02
Welcome brave adventurers! Come travel amongst friends, and help save the realms from the Tyranny of Dragons!

SYSTEM: Im porting this massive module to 4e! So experience it like never before / HOWEVER, I’m learning Pathfinder 2nd editon, so I’d also be willing to run it in that as well, but it would be my first time running PF2 so there could be a few learning hiccups in the learning of the system. So this will be a first group that has interest gets the spot situation.

PLAY-STYLE: 50/50 Roleplay/Combat (but can be adjusted to fit group) High Fantasy With a heroic flare!

GAME STYLE:Fun, and Casual, but also mature. There could very well be choices of morality to be made!

OUR GOAL: To conquer the entirety of the Tyranny of Dragons modules. Starting with Hoard of the Dragon Queen!...and have a blast doing it (dragon fire blast that is)

LICENSE: Fear not mortals, I hold in my hands the ultimate classic license!

WHAT DAY AND TIME?: Wednesday’s evenings. I’m looking at a 6pm, or 7pm start time Central time.

HOW LONG?: Sessions will set up as a 3 hour slot with an hour buffer at the the end, if needed.

STARTING LEVEL: 1st level characters- lets shoot for 30th level (20th level if we do pathfinder 2)

ADVANCEMENT: We will be using the optional Milestone Advancement to help promote roleplaying opportunities instead of XP grinding monsters.

GROUP SIZE: 4minimum - 6 maximum.

VOICE CHAT?: Im a voice DM. So absolutely. Teamspeak or Discord. I’ll let the players decide.

DISCORD: Already have one set up! Here’s the link! Come talk to us. https://discord.gg/vEydyZ

FEE: $10.00 per player per session. First session zero is FREE!
Payable through: Paypal, Venmo, and Messenger pay. Paid each week prior to session. (Note: these fees will go back into the games providing more tokens, maps, sources etc. etc. all to enhance gameplay. ) first session already planned to have guide to the sword coast for 5e.

WHAT I OFFER AS A DM? : Over 30 years of DMing experience. 10 of which have been right here on fantasy grounds! A game dedicated to creating an enjoyable atmosphere with no drama (unless it’s in the form of characters), and also no DM fiat or meta gaming against the players.

If you have any questions or are interested in this or possibly other games. Please PM me or leave a comment below.

I run
D&D 4e, & 5e
Savage Worlds RIFTS
Iron kingdoms RPG ( Ruleset is a bit buggy)
And am currently learning PF2

I do have available time slots for other games as well.

116ABF4F-4EC1-4672-BDFE-C5F38278FEE8.jpeg

Tytalan
May 21st, 2020, 01:21
Joel a great DM I’ve been playing in his Darksun campaign for about a year now and have had lot of fun. He knows the rules but isn’t afraid to bend them when it’s needed for a good story. I give him 4 out of 5 stars

computertrucker
May 26th, 2020, 21:12
Thanks dude.