PDA

View Full Version : LFP-5e-Tyranny of Dragons!- 12PM Noon (Central Time, US)-Paid

computertrucker
May 20th, 2020, 18:49
Welcome brave adventurers! Our group is currently seeking at least one more (currently have 3) brave souls to fill our Adventuring party. Come travel amongst friends and help save the realms from the Tyranny of Dragons! (Note: I have a rogue NPC made to fill the group if the need arises.)

SYSTEM: 5e

PLAYSTYLE: 50/50 Roleplay/Combat (but can be adjusted to fit group) High Fantasy With a heroic flare!
Group Atmosphere: Fun, Casual, but also mature. There could very well be choices of morality to be made!

OUR GOAL: To conquer the entirety of the Tyranny of Dragons modules. Starting with Hoard of the Dragon Queen!...and have a blast doing it (dragon fire blast that is)

LICENSE:Fear not mortals I hold an ultimate classic license!

WHAT DAY AND TIME?: Wednesday’s at 12:00 noon Central time. Your first session zero is free

HOW LONG?: Sessions will set up as a 3 hour slot with an hour buffer at the the end if needed.

STARTING LEVEL: 1stlevel characters- lets shoot for 20th!

ADVANCEMENT: We will be using the optional Milestone Advancement to help promote roleplaying opportunities instead of XP grinding monsters.

GROUP SIZE: 4minimum - 6 maximum. (currently have 3, So we are looking for 1-3 more to fill the group)

VOICE CHAT?: Im a voice DM. So absolutely.

DISCORD: Already have one set up! Here’s the link! Come talk to us. https://discord.gg/vEydyZ

FEE:$10.00 per player per session. First session zero FREE! (session zero)
Payable through: Paypal, Venmo, and Messenger pay. Paid each week prior to session. (Note: these fees will go back into the games providing more tokens, maps, sources etc. etc. all to enhance gameplay. ) first session already planned to have guide to the sword coast for 5e.

If you have any questions or are interested in this or possibly other games. Please PM.

I run
D&D 4e, 5e
Savage Worlds RIFTS
Iron kingdoms RPG (module is a bit buggy)
And am currently learning PF2

I do have available time slots for other games as well.

Ralph Von Puke
May 25th, 2020, 01:42
sign me up plz

computertrucker
May 25th, 2020, 01:54
Will do. Also will send you a pm, so we can set up your character

computertrucker
May 27th, 2020, 02:38
Group is full!