PDA

View Full Version : LFDM - Party of 5 needs DM for 5e campaign - Thursday evenings 6PM CST

DrMantis
May 19th, 2020, 02:21
Hello,

Party of five looking for a DM. We're all moderately experienced with both 5e and fantasy grounds. We're open to the campaign but we are doing/have done Hoard of the Dragon Queen, Curse of Strahd, and Princes of the Apocalypse. Let me know if you are interested.

Edit: We would need a DM who has the FG Classic Ultimate license. As far as the specific campaign goes, if you don't own it we can easily send you the money to purchase it.

Thank you

JFuentes
May 19th, 2020, 21:39
Hi there, I am a relatively new DM to Fantasy Grounds and am interested in starting a new game. I live on the East Coast, so there is a minimal time difference. My campaigns are focused on characters first and foremost, so I am very flexible regarding whatever characters you wish to make. Message me back if you are interested.

DrMantis
May 20th, 2020, 04:52
Hi there, I am a relatively new DM to Fantasy Grounds and am interested in starting a new game. I live on the East Coast, so there is a minimal time difference. My campaigns are focused on characters first and foremost, so I am very flexible regarding whatever characters you wish to make. Message me back if you are interested.

Thanks for taking the time to talk but I think the licensing issues will be a deal breaker. Take care bud.

Zionmatrix
May 20th, 2020, 07:57
As long as the DM is using FGC, steam verison will work.
As it is also FG Classic.

FG Unity Beta is what you have to worry about.

Zionmatrix
May 20th, 2020, 08:03
Delete