PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon Tue Wed or Fri Est prefer 5E

Stix695
May 19th, 2020, 01:28
FG License: Free game
Time Zone: Est.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri starting at 17:30. I am looking for a weekly game.
Term: Long term
Voice: I have Discord but I am willing to use other programs.
Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: D&D 5E, PF1E (Just started learning it)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have a couple years experience using FG playing 5E.

Character Type Preferred: I am willing to fill an open roll if needed but if not needed I would make some sort of support character. I have had fun playing all the characters I have made and I haven’t played all of the character/class types yet so I can’t say if I don’t like playing any one character/class.

About me: I am currently in a Sun and Thu game but my Thu game has changed to bi-weekly so I am looking up my D&D dosage so I can avoid getting withdrawals every other week. I am not a lone wolf and I won’t try to outshine other players. I view playing D&D as being part of writing a story. The GM brings the storys outline and the players help fill it out. When I’m participating as my character I want the story to progress in a fun way for all and when I’m not participating I enjoy the story and the character progress of the players. I like to roleplay so I would prefer at least 50/50 if not more towards the roleplay. I can’t alway help not cracking jokes in and out of character so I usually use an ancient or change my voice when talking as my character.
For any GM’s that like to use the players background stories. I don’t normally write long backgrounds, usually no more than two or three paragraphs and I try to include any useful info.
For the GM’s that don’t use the players background stories. I will still make one cause it helps me flesh out the character for roleplay.

If you think I would be a good fit for an existing game or a new game please drop me a message.