PDA

View Full Version : Curse of Strahd Generated Tarokka Reading Not Saving

robotdjuret
May 18th, 2020, 15:41
Just a quick question if anyone knows: is there a reason I can't save my generated card reading?

I have tried to store it on my hotbar as suggested, but when I log out it apparently resets. I have changed the name of the generated sheet and I have tried to link it. Fortunately this time I saved the thing on my crib sheet (though, that too, has disappeared on me on previous iterations of this problem) but I'm still really frustrated that I can't just have the sheet saved with my generated results.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug? A "feature" of generation? I don't understand why it's happening and I've wasted a lot of time on it.

Zacchaeus
May 18th, 2020, 16:04
I can't reproduce the issue.

You should be able to store any link on your quickbar to any page in a story or reference and it should persist between session.

Is everything else in your campaign saving? If so are you using any extensions?

Also make sure that on the start screen of FG it doesn't say FREE or DEMO. If it does then you'll need to enter your license key and update FG.

Fear Grounds
May 19th, 2020, 18:47
I'm not sure why your hotbar is losing information between sessions. The only time my hotbars have lost anything, has been after a ruleset update.

Luckily, when you generate your card reading for the game, it saves it as a Story entry. Under the "New" grouping of the story tab, it will be listed as "Card Reading".