PDA

View Full Version : ERROR Pathfinder Society Scenario 1-01 Failing to Load Images and Data

rhollander10
May 17th, 2020, 02:51
I purchased the PFS Scenario 1-01. It updated correctly and is showing up in my data module screen. I loaded it. The story, encounters, etc. all load into the client, but none of the graphics, maps, etc. are appearing. Their entries appear in the Images & Maps tab, but when I click them I get an empty box. In addition, there is no Reference Manual showing up on my Library Screen - the entire module doesn't show up in the list of assets, although all the rulebooks, bestiary, etc. show up there and I can access their Reference Manuals. I've downloaded and successfully used other PF2 modules (Extinction Curse #1).

I've tried deleting, re-downloading, and reloading the PFS 1-01 module but I'm getting the same behavior. Thanks for any advice you have.

LordEntrails
May 17th, 2020, 05:30
What is the date code of FGU? Are you using any extensions or themes? Does this repeat in a new campaign?

rhollander10
May 17th, 2020, 12:57
Date Code: 2020-05-14
No extensions or themes
Just created a new PF2 game, confirmed no themes/extensions, and getting the same behavior. This time I tried loading only the PFS Scenario 1-01 with no other products loaded and getting the same result. The story outline/text is showing up, but no images or maps.

If it helps at all, in the text boxes next to the buttons to load images/maps, I'm getting a dashed line that looks like this: --------

Trenloe
May 17th, 2020, 13:05
Yeah, this is happening due to a recent FGU product update.

Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?58009-PF2-scenario-1-01

It happens for 1-00 as well.

I've reported it to support.