PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder Issues

Dragovon
May 16th, 2020, 20:07
So I started out with connectivity issues. It was suggested that I try creating a new game and seeing if that fixed it. It did fix it...except now everyone has to remake their characters. Not that big of a deal. There's probably a way to save them normally (though i can't figure it out) but my previous game didn't load right so we went to rebuilding the PCs. This presented a whole new set of bugs. I am only using SF modules from the store. But on creating characters there are multiple places I get error messages. If I try to add the Theme Paranormal Investigator I get the error: Script execution error [string "scripts/manager_char.lua"]:2051: attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value). Fine...except it used to work. Before my connectivity issue, and this is now a new game. So I picked a different Theme. Didn't try them all...but so far all the others seem to work. So I moved on to adding Class. I try to add Mystic, and I get an error: Script execution error [string "scripts/manager_char.lua"]:2869: attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value). Tried a few other classes and all others gave the same error. Meanwhile, trying again on a fresh PC, if I don't try to add Paranormal investigator, I don't get any errors on the subsequent additions. Conclusion...Paranormal Investigator has become bugged somehow....maybe just for me...but I can't be sure.