PDA

View Full Version : Rappan Athuk Session 27 Open Game Sat Noon PDT GMT-7

Griogre
March 29th, 2007, 02:17
Rappan Athuk is a con open gaming room style campaign. Object is just to “sit down” and have fun exploring a huge old style dungeon. This is a dungeon crawl with “pick up” characters and players. Different character every session? Fine. Can only commit to one session? Great.

I’m looking for 4-6 players a session. If you are free and just want to play some D&D this Saturday come join in the fun at the "granddaddy of all dungeons". The current character level is 7th. If you don't have time to come up with a character before Saturday, I do have a pregen Fighter and Rogue available. If you want to use a pregen character, say so and which one when you sign up for the game.

If you want to play jump on over here (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35) to my forum at Four Ugly Monsters for character creation, campaign details and to sign up for Session 27. If you are not a member of the forums at Four Ugly Monsters you will need to register to see the forums.

Griogre
March 31st, 2007, 03:30
Still two seats left if you want to play some D&D tomorrow. Also that was a typo above in the body of the text (I just changed it) - you want to sign up for Session 27.

Griogre
April 1st, 2007, 07:16
Albert, Grelk Halfblood, and Grevn head to the shrine and learn of a new thread to Tsar outside the town. The shrine clerics ask them to verify this threat and if it is true destroy a large focus of Orcus. The holy men tell the party of a location discovered nearby and the three locate the underground complex and begin exploring. The group fights their way into the dungeon but is unable to locate any focus of the fell priests though they do encounter one priest whose Minotaur minions almost kill Grevn.

Pretty good run for the group. I was not expecting to run this scenario until I noticed Bervi couldn’t make after all so it was a little disjointed. [XP for 7th Level 3,442; for 8th 2,534. Treasure: 2,327 gp each; Potions distributed, plus scrolls left with the shrine priests.]