PDA

View Full Version : Seasoned player and GM needs a PF2 Game

DaveStickland
May 16th, 2020, 02:19
Guys...

I am really really jonesing to play some Pathfinder 2. I am currently running a bunch of 5e for my friends, but I gotta kill some monsters!

FG License: I have the Ultimate subscriptions to FGC and FGU
Time Zone:PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play every other week or once a week in the evenings depending.
Term: i.e. Goal is always a long term group but love playing one shots to meet people
Voice: Discord, Skype, whatever works :)
Game System Preferred: PF or PF2
Game System Experience: PF, 5e, FATE, Torchbearer, Burning Wheel, Blades in the Dark, FIASCO
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Been using FG for about 9 months as a GM

Character Type Preferred: I like all kinds. I would love to play a Cleric, Rogue, or Wizard

Here's a little insight into what you get from me:
1. I'm in my 40's, fairly social, and I love to laugh and have a good time playing this game
2. I am pretty good at Fantasy Grounds but always looking to learn from other GM's
3. I like playing to what the team needs and finding interesting and fun ways to make them memorable characters
4. I am not a Min/Max guy but I'm also not interested in "gee, lets make a fighter with a strength of 8 and make him a liability to serve the story!"

Let me know if you have questions, need a player, would love to connect to some great people.