PDA

View Full Version : New Session - Sundays 9pm EDT

Sigurd
March 27th, 2007, 22:39
Good Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am soliciting interest in a new campaign to take place every Sunday Night starting at 9 my time (EDT *UTC/GMT -4 hours*)..

It will be an adventure of intrigue, travel and curious things. A chance for us to explore the War of Burning Skies adventure path. With plan and process in place I need only to see if there is the will and courage among a troupe of hearty adventurers.

I fully expect that the pressures of real life will impact your gaming (mine certainly do). Before expressing interest however, please give a moments thought to the recurring time commitment you are making.

Please respond to me if you are interested.

Sigurd

I do not abuse my players. Your exploits will be many, your fame assured and if you die --- tragedy!

Come and join the fun.

l1wolf
March 28th, 2007, 00:44
How long are you planning on running the sessions? Also what kind of system and character creation will you be using?

Sigurd
March 28th, 2007, 02:06
I am flexible to the length of session on Sundays but I would suggest a target of 9-12 if that works with the group. I would really prefer everyone start no later than 9.

Character creation is based on the best of 3 irony games server rolls emailed by the server to me. You may choose the best roll of the 3 or take a 32 pnt buy. I expect that we will have powerful characters.

The Game is 3.5 D&D. I will run an ENWorld adventure series entitled War of the Burning Sky. It is supposed to take characters from 1st to 20.

I try to be reasonable and not have rules before I have abuses. I will hear the case for any reasonable material.

I do not allow the Radiant Servant of Pelor - over used & over powered.

Any other questions???

If the party ever outstrips the challenge I expect you to tell me.

Sigurd

icarga shadowbane
March 28th, 2007, 03:52
I am interested in joining your game. Just a few questions on character creation - thinking about playing a human soccer or monk.

max HP at 1st level ?
starting gold ?

Do you have a web site or yahoo group to coordinate game play ?

Will the party start out knowing one another or be introduced to each as the game unfolds ?

What date do you intend to start the campaign ?

Sigurd
March 30th, 2007, 19:37
I encourage people to give me a pm with their email, because things happen.

Three people who PM'd me with their emails have been sent character creation rules. They will hopefully join at least 3 players who had already sent me emails.

I am happy to keep a list of alternate players but I expect my curent game will get enough people.

I will respond to every Private Mail. I respect the privacy of any email address given to me.

Sigurd