PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder 2 action icons missing from all descriptions

Malosar
May 15th, 2020, 04:13
We started our first FGU campaign tonight and one of the first things I discovered was that all the descriptions of spells, skills etc are all missing the one, two, three, react etc. icons to indicate how many actions it takes. We just finished a PF2 campaign last week in FG classic where all these were present.

Surge
May 15th, 2020, 09:26
I also noticed this last night, and thought I was going crazy, thinking maybe all the fields were not ones which it was set up to show in. I couldn't see a single symbol in any of the many random NPC entries from the Bestiary which I opened to test. I also tried editing an NPC and adding the symbols against its actions, but nothing worked.

Should have possibly posted it on the PFRPG2 forum, but somewhere is better than no where.

damned
May 15th, 2020, 14:08
Its a Unity issue - posting here is the correct place.
The issue is to do with Fonts in Unity.

Trenloe
May 15th, 2020, 14:12
Yep, it's specific to Unity. We'll have to address this once the current issues with fonts as a whole are fixed. Sorry, I know how important seeing the action symbols are in PF2. Hopefully we can sort it out soon.

Surge
May 15th, 2020, 19:51
Ah sorry. Glad to hear it's a known thing though.

Malosar
May 15th, 2020, 22:29
Yep, it's specific to Unity. We'll have to address this once the current issues with fonts as a whole are fixed. Sorry, I know how important seeing the action symbols are in PF2. Hopefully we can sort it out soon.

Thank you, I figured it might have been due to the current font issues. Hoping it's all resolved soon but we can survive without them for now.

tcrossbar
May 17th, 2020, 11:03
Do we have any sort of ETA on when this might be fixed again? My players get extremely frustrated about it.

Trenloe
May 17th, 2020, 12:23
Do we have any sort of ETA on when this might be fixed again?
Sorry, no ETA. The guys who fix it don't specifically work weekends. I'll reach out to them tomorrow to see if we can get a plan together to fix it in FGU.

tcrossbar
May 17th, 2020, 22:01
Sorry, no ETA. The guys who fix it don't specifically work weekends. I'll reach out to them tomorrow to see if we can get a plan together to fix it in FGU.

Thanks, Trenloe!

Trenloe
May 18th, 2020, 23:01
I got a response from the devs: "We’re planning a new build by mid-week that should fix."

Malosar
May 19th, 2020, 01:26
I got a response from the devs: "We’re planning a new build by mid-week that should fix."

Thanks! Would that be something applied to a different channel than live we'd need to switch to?

Trenloe
May 19th, 2020, 07:28
Would that be something applied to a different channel than live we'd need to switch to?
It will probably be live. But keep an eye on the update thread.

Trenloe
May 21st, 2020, 18:44
Should be fixed in the most recent release (30 mins ago): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54466-FGU-Early-Access-Updates&p=511898#post511898

Malosar
May 21st, 2020, 19:49
Should be fixed in the most recent release (30 mins ago): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54466-FGU-Early-Access-Updates&p=511898#post511898

Thanks! We're playing tonight (just in time yay!) so I'll be sure to post feedback.

Honken
May 21st, 2020, 22:34
I did play a PF 2 game tonight, and it seems the update arrived while we were playing, but I have updated since and i can see the action symbols now.

/H