PDA

View Full Version : How to increase chat language font size.

GaryMon
May 14th, 2020, 23:34
I like to hack and slash extension's, especially FGC only so that they will operate in FGU. I am not real good at it ( just learning ) but I have been successful at converting several extensions over to run in FGU and to suit my needs.

I need to know what controls the chatbox language font.

Two of the extension's I have edited to my needs is Big Fonts and Fantasy Language Fonts, but for the life of me a can not find any extensions or examples to dig into that will give me an idea on what I need to add so that I can control the language font size. I have attached a pic as an example.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And I hope this is the right place to ask this.

Moon Wizard
May 15th, 2020, 00:34
The language fonts are all defined in the base rulesets (for 3.5E/5E/etc.) which are located in the FG rulesets folder. (See Dwarven, Elven, Infernal, etc. in the graphics/graphics_fonts.xml file of each ruleset .pak)

The language fonts for the Wizards extensions are in the vault, since they contain font files provided from the publisher.

Regards,
JPG

GaryMon
May 18th, 2020, 00:35
Sorry for the slow response.

Thank you for the reply, I did not realize how big of font size I was going to have to use for some of the fonts I was using.

I got it, this can be closed.