PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Players for Icons - Super Hero RPG "The B-Team"

Wermfood
May 14th, 2020, 15:54
Greetings fellow nerdz! I am looking for three more players to play Icons Superhero Rpg using Fantasy Grounds and some custom software that I have developed! The game is focused on fun and roleplay and will be streamed and posted for everyone to enjoy. Session 0 will be Saturday 5/30 from 7:00pm-10:00pm Eastern and then the game will start on Saturday 6/6 at same time (7:00pm-10:00pm eastern). Email me at [email protected] if you are interested or want to know more about it. The game is newbie friendly, played in a rules light humorous environment using the Icons Super Heroes RPG Rules. It will use a custom developed theme for Fantasy grounds but you only need the demo version. I do require a mic so we can talk, and we will use some camera's during the game (as needed).

"The B- Team" is a home brew Icons superhero module that focuses on all of the "loser powered" individuals in the days after a cataclysmic event that has taken "real heroes" from the planet. Crime is worsening and the police can't handle it all, so you and a few like minded individuals are trying to help where you can while trying to find out what has happened! Make a character with an odd quirk and hit the streets! Can you control a swarm of hamsters? Make someone need to poop? How about turn invisible but only when your eyes are shut? Normally you would stick to your job as an accountant, but these are trying times. It's time for "B- Team"!