PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Bundle?

Styxtalmeek
May 14th, 2020, 04:27
Noob here, looking into getting FG and using it for PF 1e games. It looks like there are bundles for just about every system except PF. Is there a PF bundle in the works? or are there reasons PF bundles are not being offered?

JohnD
May 14th, 2020, 04:35
A bundle probably requires Paizo to agree to it.

damned
May 14th, 2020, 04:49
Pathfinder do have a great system where you get the PDF with the product or you get the PDF price reduced from your FG product is you already own the PDF.

Styxtalmeek
May 14th, 2020, 05:28
I saw that mentioned somewhere on the boards. I do have my Paizo account linked to my FG account but am not seeing any discounts showing in the Store based on the PDFs I own. Is the discount applied when I purchase the product?

DK1138
May 14th, 2020, 06:16
The discount seems to be added once the item is in the cart and doesn't actually show on the storefront itself. I have the 1e PDFs and looked myself as I was curious and yes I found that it wasn't until I added them to the cart that the price lowerered.

Styxtalmeek
May 14th, 2020, 07:00
Thank you for the clarification.

lostsanityreturned
May 14th, 2020, 07:22
Thank you for the clarification.

I also have to synch my purchases to get it to appear as a discount too.

hawkwind
May 15th, 2020, 08:40
it also works both ways, buy something for pathfinder on fantasy grounds and get a free PDF although this doesn't work with Society purchases