PDA

View Full Version : FGU Enhancements

Baron28
May 14th, 2020, 03:26
I setup Queen of the Demonweb Pits in FGU utilizing the LOS feature. I have a couple of ideas for enhancements

1. Visibility of characters and creatures on the combat tracker change depending on the character's or creature's turn and their LOS.
2. Length of sight would be adjusted based on individual character vision and/or character or party light source. It's great that my player characters aren't able to see around corners, but they are seeing way too far down the hallway than their dark vision or even their superior dark vision permits.

If there is a more suitable place to enter these enhancements, please let me know.

Sulimo
May 14th, 2020, 03:46
I setup Queen of the Demonweb Pits in FGU utilizing the LOS feature. I have a couple of ideas for enhancements

1. Visibility of characters and creatures on the combat tracker change depending on the character's or creature's turn and their LOS.
2. Length of sight would be adjusted based on individual character vision and/or character or party light source. It's great that my player characters aren't able to see around corners, but they are seeing way too far down the hallway than their dark vision or even their superior dark vision permits.

If there is a more suitable place to enter these enhancements, please let me know.

#2 is the second most asked for enhancement right now on the wish list.

If you have suggestions for new features, your best option is to put it in the wish list (https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/), it will get buried here in the forums.

You can link back to this thread for the discussion.