PDA

View Full Version : FGC Ultimate License Just Purchased

TXCBoy36
May 14th, 2020, 00:34
Hello, needing some help! I just purchased the FGC Ultimate package, not the subscription. I have the receipt but there is no code attached to this order. I am assuming that I did something wrong when ordering this product. I have also emailed [email protected] in hopes of getting some assistance. I tried to call them but apparently they are only responding to email requests.

Any help with this would be appreciate since this is obviously frustrating to have spend all of this money to activate the account and I am noting a code to active my account out of the demo mode.

Thanks!

LordEntrails
May 14th, 2020, 00:52
Did you purchase via the FG Store? (this webiste) If so, go to your Order History to see your order and your license key.

Did you purchase via Steam? If so, then go to your 'CD Keys' to see your license code.

TXCBoy36
May 14th, 2020, 00:57
I purchased it through the FG Store. Went to Order History and pulled up recent orders and it shows an order#. I click on the order# and it goes to window that says that this is an expired order and this order was just placed less than 30 min ago, roughly.....not sure why it will not let me view the order. I have the Paypal receipt for SmiteWorks showing the purchase but no code is visible since I can not access this recently placed order.

damned
May 14th, 2020, 01:02
Did you subscribe and then cancel teh subscription?

damned
May 14th, 2020, 01:04
If this https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/myorders.php shows the product as expired it may mean that PayPal have not processed everything thru to SmiteWorks yet
You will need to wait on a support response.

TXCBoy36
May 14th, 2020, 01:04
No, I purchased the full Ultimate version of FGC. I have been running the demo version and wanted to go straight into the Ultimate version so my players could play with me as the DM. Need the code but I am unable to view the recently placed on order when viewing my recent orders.

TXCBoy36
May 14th, 2020, 01:06
If this https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/myorders.php shows the product as expired it may mean that PayPal have not processed everything thru to SmiteWorks yet
You will need to wait on a support response.

Okay, I have the Paypal receipt showing that it is paid and I emailed a copy of that receipt to [email protected].

Hope to hear from them soon so I can get started.

TXCBoy36
May 14th, 2020, 22:01
I am wondering if anyone knows how quickly I should hear back from Fantasy Grounds? It has been 24 hours and was surprised to not see any response to my inquiry. Thanks!

LordEntrails
May 14th, 2020, 22:39
They have been flooded with support requests since COVID and have even hired another support person. But I suspect issues are taking 2-3 days, but not sure.

FG_Dave
May 14th, 2020, 23:32
I am wondering if anyone knows how quickly I should hear back from Fantasy Grounds? It has been 24 hours and was surprised to not see any response to my inquiry. Thanks!

Hello TXC

As LordEntrails mentioned. We are working on support inquiries as fast as we can in the order we receive them. Rest assured you will get a reply as fast as we can.

David

TXCBoy36
May 15th, 2020, 05:11
Sounds great.....thanks for the update!!!! That was very helpful!!

TXCBoy36
May 15th, 2020, 06:33
Sounds great, thanks for the update. I appreciate the Update!!! :)

TXCBoy36
May 16th, 2020, 08:15
I got my license key!!! Everything is working great!!! Now to learn the system!! Thanks for all the help....