PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Evening Game Fri, Sat or Sun Central European Time prefer PF

Nemhil
May 12th, 2020, 22:51
Just got here, so let's see how it works out for me.

FG License: I think Classic. Bought the 36€ Version on Steam and I am not really sure, what that translates to on this site. Price range seems to be Classic, but the logo they use is the one from Unity so I am unsure.

Time Zone: Central European, which means right now GMT+2.

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I would prefer weekly, but would not mind biweekly. Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening after 6pm.

Term: Not really that interested in a One-shot module, more in a longterm one.

Voice: I have skype, ts and discord and could be convinced to download other chatservices.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder, but would not be objected to PF2e or DnD.

Game System Experience: I played a little Pathfinder with my friends, but other than that I don't have any experience playing these kinds of games.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Downladed and created this account about just today.

Character Type Preferred: ranged, but I am not that picky with my character type

About me: I got interested in Pen&Paper, when my friends and I organized a session for silvester about 4 years ago. Sadly, we are a really unorganized bunch and never managed to find enough time to get together for long enough to keep going. I enjoy the roleplaying aspect and can find enjoyment in nearly every type of character archetype. Also, I got a little bit interested in lore and background of the different monsters in Pathfinder and D&D, so there's that.