PDA

View Full Version : PaizoCon SFS 2-22: Rasheen's Reception THU May 28th 7-11.55 PM UTC

stephan_
May 12th, 2020, 22:38
This thread is for discussion purposes only, signups are handled exclusively through warhorn (https://warhorn.net/events/tbdcon-2020/schedule/sessions/0433e2de-95bc-4a57-9de4-39a316daf927) and will start 1 PM PDT (presumably 8 PM UTC) on 16 May.

Tier 5-8. The subtier will depend on the players. Make sure to decide on a reasonable subtier.

Please schedule around 5 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 5-8 (subtiers 5-6 & 7-8).

Hot on the trail of the lost treasure fleet of the famous Pact Worlds explorer, Jelev Rasheen, the Starfinder Society finds the next clue in the path leading to the Near Space territory of the Marixah Republic. The PCs travel to this burgeoning stellar nation in search of the next leg of Rasheen's journey, and soon find themselves thrust into the politics of the region and as sudden facilitators of an ancient family pledge.

Written by: Mara Lynn Butler

Scenario tags: Faction (Acquisitives), Faction (Dataphiles)
Scenario tags: Faction (Exo-Guardians)

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds Classic (I have an Ultimate license) and the PaizoCon Discord (https://discord.gg/afjewJx).

Make sure to send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet) either here or on Discord. If it is your first SFS game, I'll at least need your Paizo Organized Play # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day. If you need a pregen, please notify me in advance. Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

Malkavian_Andi
May 26th, 2020, 19:16
People are withdrawing from the game again. So far, we're down to 3 players. Probably should either discuss which pregen to bring along or look if there are some more interested players who would like to join on short notice.