PDA

View Full Version : Errors when adding items - Starfinder ruleset

netfrost
May 12th, 2020, 14:16
Not sure what changed, but this morning as I'm prepping my players characters, I keep getting the following error as I add items to the characters

Handler error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_weapon.lua"]:51: attempt to index global 'type' (a function value)

It's not happening every time, but at least every few times.

I'm using a starfinder RPG campaign. Running on Mac OS 10.15.4

madman
May 12th, 2020, 16:52
What items are you adding when you get the errors? What book are they from?

Moon Wizard
May 13th, 2020, 01:38
This was an issue with a build that was pushed on Monday morning, and rolled back. We're working on optimizations for Lua as well as fonts; and we've had a few bumps. It has already been fixed for the next build; and the current Live version doesn't have the issue. Just run a new Update, if you haven't already.

Regards,
JPG

netfrost
May 13th, 2020, 03:06
This was an issue with a build that was pushed on Monday morning, and rolled back. We're working on optimizations for Lua as well as fonts; and we've had a few bumps. It has already been fixed for the next build; and the current Live version doesn't have the issue. Just run a new Update, if you haven't already.

Regards,
JPG

Yeah re-ran the update after and things are a lot better. Just having a hard time getting the players to connect. But that’s an other story