PDA

View Full Version : LFPs - Player's Choice from 4 possible campaigns (5e) Pay to Play

Zanecane
May 11th, 2020, 22:48
*** Looking for Players (6/6) *** closed

Campaign Choices:
- Dragon of Icespire Peak
- Baldur's Gate Decent Into Avernus
- Odyssey of the Dragonlords
- Curse of Strahd

Overview:
VTT: Fantasy Grounds (You only need the free demo version)
Duration: Weekly 3-5 hours, Long Term
Time: What fits for the party (I am in the EST time zone which will affect those who are out of the States)
Players: 3-6 players
Player Experience: Any, you do not need to know how to play or how to use Fantasy Grounds (I will teach you if needed)
Voice: Discord
Sound: Syrinscape
Game System: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition
Game Play: Roleplay heavy with at least 1 combat per every other session (Goal is to have one combat per session)
Advancement: From 1 - potently 20, (Group exp leveling)
Pricing: $10 per session (paid at the end of the session via PayPal )
Discord name: Zane#4153 (preferred communication platform)

As you may have read in the overview section, this is a pay to play game. The reason for this is to allow me to provide an enhanced experience to you the players. The money will be used to pay for the following benefits

What you are paying for:
1. Syrinscape - Access to tens of thousands of sound/music tracks which I will use to provide atmospheric effects and entertaining music
2. Dungeon Fog - The ability to quickly create custom maps for any encounter
3. Fantasy Ground Modules - I can purchase the modules for some of the above mentioned campaigns and other addons to help stream line and quickly set up your sessions.
4. Dedicated Dungeon Master - I am a Dungeon Master with over 1,300 hours of experience and as paying customers, you will have a dedicated DM who will provide an exceptional D&D experience. That means I will create interesting and unique character stories for each of your characters, thrilling & exciting encounters and more. I will also be maintaining an active feedback communications so that you can inform me of what you like/dislike. And what you would like to see change/improved.

With your support I can dedicate more time into developing better campaigns for your enjoyment. If you are interested, or have any questions, then please contact me on Discord (Zane#4153). Or you can leave a comment.

Payments will be made via PayPal at the end of each session or before the next. If you have any questions or concerns about the payment method then please contact me via discord.

Thank you all for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Character Creation Rules:
· Almost anything that has been officially released from WotC (Limits on some races based on campaign setting)
· Homebrew, Third Party & Unearthed Arcana will need DM approval first
· Ability Scores, 32 Point buy (Extra 5 points)
· Alignments: Any alignment, but I will not tolerate chaotic stupid characters.
· Make a character that you know you will love to play; not something that you will get board of quickly.

Boostaloo
May 12th, 2020, 15:49
I would love to play if the game is on Mondays.

acravero20
May 15th, 2020, 04:36
I've always wanted to play Curse of Strahd and would love to be a part of your campaign, my best days are Wednesdays and Thursdays.

SnakeShepherd
May 15th, 2020, 14:28
I would be interested, I’m available after 6:30PM. Thursday’s are the best for me but I’m fairly flexible.

coldhefer
May 20th, 2020, 00:30
I can do either mondays or wednesdays after 8pm est!

JadedGamer
May 21st, 2020, 05:52
I’m interested if you play Tuesday-Thursday.