PDA

View Full Version : Covid-19 Lock-down gaming

stevesomerton
May 11th, 2020, 21:55
We have some one-shots and drop-in/drop-out games running during the lock-down.

The time of day is normally 7pm GMT, this around 2pm EST.

License: You will Require a Standard License

Various days of the week

Voice: You will need a mic and be able to speak English

Chat: Discord

If this interests you please send me a message.

Please stay safe and enjoy Fantasy Grounds.

stevesomerton
May 12th, 2020, 09:53
We have room for 2 more players.

jujuex
May 12th, 2020, 15:51
That would be 12 p.m. my time that wouldn't be an issue and I have my own license for Fantasy grounds. If you looking for somebody to lighten up the mood and crack corny jokes look me up.

stevesomerton
May 12th, 2020, 16:28
That would be 12 p.m. my time that wouldn't be an issue and I have my own license for Fantasy grounds. If you looking for somebody to lighten up the mood and crack corny jokes look me up.

The good news is that the GM is happy to take more players, he can run on different days so I will send you a private message.

articwolf85
May 12th, 2020, 18:25
Im new to the Fantasy Grounds experience but have had prior DnD experience in the past and looking for a new group or game to play people on. Right now im flexible.

Phithis
May 12th, 2020, 18:35
I'm interested. Is it all one shots or will there be any ongoing games?

stevesomerton
May 12th, 2020, 18:42
I'm interested. Is it all one shots or will there be any ongoing games?

Some games will be one-shots, some drop in/drop out and some ongoing.

GM's have room so please follow the link I sent you in Private Message and discuss with them.

stevesomerton
May 13th, 2020, 15:04
Bring a six pack, a slab or even a keg! Because the party is on.

Drop in/Drop out accessible play over the covid-19 lock-down.

Most games run at 7pm GMT which is 2pm EST

VFXTobias
May 13th, 2020, 15:07
I'd like to know more about this and possibly join. Looking for a game to join. FGU Ultimate license.

METALLIC BABY
May 14th, 2020, 03:44
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Central
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day and anytime probably through at least July with Covid-19 and stuff, except for 4:30PM-9PM on Wednesdays and Sundays because I'm doing other campaigns during that time.
Will the game be recorded or streamed?: No

Game System Preferred: 5e
Game System Experience: Been involved in a couple 5e campaigns just amongst high school friends
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Average, I know the basics but I've never played with someone that knows the ins and outs super well so I don't really know where I stand in comparison to others

Character Type Preferred: I'll play almost anything.

About me: I am 23 and pretty bored during this Covid 19 lockdown stuff. I'm just looking for ways to pass the time. I'd be down for either drop in/drop out or an ongoing if you'd be willing to have me.

stevesomerton
May 14th, 2020, 10:39
OK details sent in Private Message.

Just as a reminder to all that this is a drop in/drop out style game for covid-19 lock-down.

You will require a STANDARD FGC license.

stevesomerton
May 15th, 2020, 19:50
Time for games is 7pm GMT +1

This is 2pm EST

You will require a standard Classic License

Theonar
May 16th, 2020, 02:04
FGU License: Standard
FG Classic License: Free
Time Zone: Eastern, (UTC/GMT -4)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I work retail, but my schedule is set at least 3 weeks in advance. Typically I work morning shifts and could make 2pm games most days. So a tentative any time, but Sunday nights I play another campaign.
Will the game be recorded or streamed?: No

Game System Preferred: 5e
Game System Experience: Been a RPr most of my life, various systems including D&D, some exp with 5th edition, but my longest experience was with 3.5. I know the concepts and have no issues with the system.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Zero, this would be my first FG game, and I want to learn because I may run games via FGU some day.

Character Type Preferred: I can play any role and would like trying out different paths. If my chosen role is taken in the group I tend to switch to what is needed for the group.
About me: I am ancient. I recently got into online RP, I had been meaning to before, but the quarantine pushed the buttons to go do it. I'm a casual player. I like a mix of RP and combat in terms of games. Other than 5th ed D&D, I'd also like playing Shadowrun and Numenera, but I'd be game for anything really as long as the system allows for both RP and combat, and the story is good.

stevesomerton
May 18th, 2020, 20:40
Looking forward to you joining us online.

Gompi
May 19th, 2020, 12:00
Hey! Is there still a spot available in any of these games?

stevesomerton
May 30th, 2020, 18:09
Hey! Is there still a spot available in any of these games?

We may have a spot or two open. You will need a standard license for the covid lock-down 5e games and a demo for 5e/Pathfinder/Savage Worlds

andy01010011
May 30th, 2020, 20:41
I have the free version of the standard license, is that sufficient for the 5e games?

stevesomerton
May 30th, 2020, 20:45
I have the free version of the standard license, is that sufficient for the 5e games?

For the lock-down games you will need a standard classic license, this is not free.

We have a spot free for demo (free) users on Friday at 2pm EST or 7pm BST, this is a 5e game.

Does this interests you?

andy01010011
May 30th, 2020, 20:53
Sent a direct private message.

stevesomerton
May 31st, 2020, 10:06
Thank you all, this game is now closed.

Enjoy Fantasy Grounds.