PDA

View Full Version : BUG REPORT: /vote not working as expected in Unity.

Draco Oricalcinus
May 11th, 2020, 15:14
In unity, the /vote command brings up a white field with a single. left-justified circle instead of the expected circle array distributed across the field.

If a player clicks on the circle, a new line in the chat window is added with a checked circle below the white field. The original, white field and circle remains unmodified in the chat window inline with the newly added line.

LordEntrails
May 11th, 2020, 16:23
MOD: Moved to playtest forum

Thanks, this has been reported a couple of times already. Sorry I don't remember what the issue number it has been assigned.

Draco Oricalcinus
May 11th, 2020, 16:35
I see that now. I had searched the other sub-forum for the topic and not this one. My apologies.

I wasn't clear whether I should post here given the caption, "This area is reserved exclusively for those backers who are involved in the FGU playtest." It wasn't clear to me what defines a "backer".

LordEntrails
May 11th, 2020, 16:43
I see that now. I had searched the other sub-forum for the topic and not this one. My apologies.

I wasn't clear whether I should post here given the caption, "This area is reserved exclusively for those backers who are involved in the FGU playtest." It wasn't clear to me what defines a "backer".
No problem. Sounds like that description needs to be updated since FGU went to Open Beta :)